- Light, bright, spacious accommodation of approximately 40sqm (430sqft)
- Electric heating
- Superb location close to Blackrock village and public transport facilities
- South facing terrace
- Secure communal parking
- Mature tranquil gardens
Apt. 58 is a wonderfully bright, one-bed apartment that is in excellent order throughout and has been well looked after over the years. Extending to approx. 40sqm (430sq.ft) there is ample space to create a comfortable home. The living/dining room is a very welcoming room with windows overlooking and a French door opening out onto a private south-westerly facing terrace with ample storage. There is a recently fitted kitchen, a large bathroom and a generous bedroom. The property further benefits from a secure car-parking space beyond the electronic barrier.
Sion Hill is a mature and well-maintained development, offering a serene and comfortable environment in which to live, while being close to the quaint village of Blackrock, with a vast array of cafes, pubs, restaurants two shopping centres and boutique shopping to enjoy. Public transport facilities including the DART at Blackrock and Booterstown and numerous bus routes make commuting to the city centre and surrounding areas extremely easy. There are various leisure and recreational facilities nearby to include beautiful walks through Blackrock Park, tennis and rugby clubs as well as four yacht clubs and a marina at nearby Dun Laoghaire for the sailing enthusiasts.
- Living / Dining Room: (3.3m x 5.3m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, marble open fireplace with marble mantel and hearth, door out to the terraced garden area, ceiling coving and centre rose. Arch into
- Kitchen: (2.6m x 1.9m)
- with high gloss cupboards and overhead units, timber worksurfaces, splash back, laminate timber effect flooring, plumbed for washing machine, Electrolux electric oven, Zanussi four ring hob, Belling electric extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Inner Hallway:
- with centre rose, understairs storage and hotpress with shelving and digital security alarm system.
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 2.7m)
- with a range of wardrobes and overbed storage cupboards.
- Bathroom: (1.9m x 2.4m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, w.c., pedestal w.h.b., large bath with tiled and mirror splashback, and ceiling rose.
BER No. 107853533
Energy Performance Indicator: 309.81
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.