- Floor area approximately 60 sqm (645 sqft)
- Two double bedrooms
- Residents parking
- Highly sought after residential location close to QBC, DART, UCD and with all amenities on the
- Electric heating
- Magnificent views over Dublin Bay
- Secure gated development
- Wyse Property Management Company
No. 42 Castle Dawson is ideally positioned within this popular residential development overlooking Dublin Bay and is set within beautifully landscaped gardens. The practical accommodation extends to 60 sqm (645 sqft) featuring a large living/dining room with kitchen off together with two double bedrooms and large bathroom. The property further benefits from a balcony to the rear together with secure parking within the gated development. To the front of the property there are magnificent views over Frascati Park and Dublin Bay.
Excellent transport facilities including Blackrock DART Station and the Quality Bus Corridor are within easy access. Also within close proximity are some of the countries best known schools, UCD Belfield and Carysfort Campus and churches of many denominations. Dublin’s
premier shopping centres are easily accessible as is Blackrock Park and Booterstown Urban Strand the protected Bird Sanctuary which together contribute to the areas special character.
- Entrance Porch (1.16m x 1.44m)
- Living Dining room (5.86m x 4.75m)
- with attractive walnut timber flooring, very fine marble fireplace, marble hearth, open fire and arch to
- Kitchen (1.90m x 2.56m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, four ring hob with extractor over, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 (2.51m x 3.46m)
- fitted with a range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.74m x 3.15m)
- fitted with a range of wardrobes.
- comprises pedestal whb, wc, bath with telephone shower over, separate shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Balcony (1.20m x 2.30m)
BER No. 101094001
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.35 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.