- Floor area approximately 60 sqm (645 sqft)
- Two double bedrooms
- Residents parking
- Highly sought after residential location close to QBC, DART, UCD and with all amenities on the
- Electric heating
- Magnificent views over Dublin Bay
- Secure gated development
- Wyse Property Management Company
No. 42 Castle Dawson is ideally positioned within this popular residential development overlooking Dublin Bay and is set within beautifully landscaped gardens. The practical accommodation extends to 60 sqm (645 sqft) featuring a large living/dining room with kitchen off together with two double bedrooms and large bathroom. The property further benefits from a balcony to the rear together with secure parking within the gated development. To the front of the property there are magnificent views over Frascati Park and Dublin Bay.
Excellent transport facilities including Blackrock DART Station and the Quality Bus Corridor are within easy access. Also within close proximity are some of the countries best known schools, UCD Belfield and Carysfort Campus and churches of many denominations. Dublin’s
premier shopping centres are easily accessible as is Blackrock Park and Booterstown Urban Strand the protected Bird Sanctuary which together contribute to the areas special character.
- Entrance Porch (1.16m x 1.44m)
- Living Dining room (5.86m x 4.75m)
- with attractive walnut timber flooring, very fine marble fireplace, marble hearth, open fire and arch to
- Kitchen (1.90m x 2.56m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, four ring hob with extractor over, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 (2.51m x 3.46m)
- fitted with a range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.74m x 3.15m)
- fitted with a range of wardrobes.
- comprises pedestal whb, wc, bath with telephone shower over, separate shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Balcony (1.20m x 2.30m)
BER No. 101094001
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.35 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com