- Prime city centre location
- Bright and spacious accommodation laid out over two floors
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 71 sqm (769 sqft)
- Modern and tastefully finished kitchen
- South-facing balcony
- Service charge approx €1,900 p/a
The apartment itself, laid out over two storeys, offers plenty of living space, with two bedrooms and a generous bathroom upon entrance. Up the stairs leads to a large living and dining room with separate kitchen area, opening onto a balcony providing outdoor space.
The area surrounding the property is second to none, with a wide array of amenities within walking distance to include shops, restaurants, cafes and famous attractions. The hubs of Dame Street and Georges Street are both a short stroll from the property, with Trinity College Dublin and Dublin Institute of Technology in the wider area. Nearby St. Stephen’s Green offers transport access throughout the city, with the Luas Cross City and an array of bus routes servicing all areas.
- Living/dining room (5.70m x 5.30m)
- with feature pine flooring, large sliding patio doors leading to south-facing balcony, recessed lighting and audio/visual intercom to hall door.
- Kitchen (2.10m x 3.60m)
- with range of floor-and-eye level fitted press units, four-ring Bosch hob, stainless steel extractor over, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Bosch electric oven, space for microwave, plumbed for hot point washing machine and Gorenje dishwasher, tiled floor, part-tiled walls and two large windows.
- Lower Level
- with understairs storage
- Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 2.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes and picture window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.00m)
- with buit-in wardrobes, pine floor and recessed lighting.
- with underfloor heating, wc, whb, bath with telephone shower attachment over, large vanity mirror and tiled floor.
- Storage Press
- with gas boiler.
BER No. 110884806
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.