- Epi-central city location, perpendicular to Dublin Castle
- Within walking distance of Christchurch, Temple Bar, St. Stephen’s Green and Trinity College
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Secure development with video entry system
- Intruder alarm
- Electric Storage Heating
- Total floor area approximately 42 sq. m. (452 sq. ft.)
- Managing Agent Fisher Property Management
The enviable location, perpendicular to Dublin Castle is within strolling distance of all amenities Dublin city centre has to offer including Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin Castle and popular tourist area Templebar which is home to numerous bars, restaurants and theatres. Also within walking distance are Trinity College, Royal College of Surgeons as well as St. Stephen's Green, Grafton Street and O’Connell Street. The property is well serviced by public transport, there are numerous bus routes available and the LUAS and train stations will bring you further afield.
- Entrance Hall
- with video intercom, alarm control pad and carpeted flooring.
- Living Room (5.0 x 3.7)
- with semi-solid timber flooring, sliding door to balcony, electric storage radiator and television point.
- Balcony (3.88 x 1.38)
- Enclosed balcony that looks out to communal grounds. (Dimensions are not included in overall floor area of apartment)
- Kitchen (2.62 x 2.65)
- with a good range of wall and floor mounted units, tiled floor and splash back. Stainless steel sink unit with draining board. Electric oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine/drier and space for fridge freezer.
- Bedroom (3.9 x 2.8)
- with wall to wall wardrobes, carpeted flooring, panic button for alarm system and two large windows overlooking the balcony and communal area below.
- Bathroom (2.55 x 1.64)
- with tiled floor, tiling around bath and sink areas, toilet, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and electric Supajet shower. Hot press accessed from the bathroom.
There is a communal area laid in cobble lock to the rear of the block. Refuse point and bicycle storage at basement level.
BER No. 109881995
Energy Performance Indicator: 372.38 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.