- Beautifully presented apartment.
- Bright spacious accommodation.
- Sunny south-west facing balcony.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Designated underground car parking space.
- Great views of the Dublin Mountains.
- Large storage area.
- Floor Area of approximately 62 sq.m. (656 sq.ft.).
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, a bright spacious living/dining room with doors opening onto a balcony, kitchenette, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and bathroom. The property also has the added benefit of a secure underground parking space and offers great views of the Dublin Mountains direct from your balcony.
This property is in close proximity to a range of areas including Kilternan, Stepaside, Foxrock and Cabinteely. There are excellent transport links with the Gallops Luas station being a 5 minute walk and it also offers direct access to the M50. Retail needs are more than satisfied with ‘The Park’ Carrickmines Retail Park at your doorstep along with Dundrum Shopping Centre. The Beacon Hospital and Sandyford Business Park are in close range. Recreational activities are endless with Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Golf Centre, Wayside Football Club and Westwood Gym, with marine activities in nearby Dun Laoghaire and the Dublin Mountains offering a variety of activities including hill walking, hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. Some of Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. University College Dublin is a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (3.15m x 1.30m)
- with hard wood floor and door to
- Walk-in Storage Cupboard:
- airing room with shelving.
- Inner Hall: (2.60m x 1.25m)
- with loft access.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 4.65m)
- with picture fireplace with marble hearth and surround, coving and sliding doors to balcony. Opening through to the
- Kitchen: (2.10m x 3.38m)
- with floor to ceiling level cupboards, built-in fridge freezer, Zanussi built-in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, partially tiled walls and picture window letting light in at the side.
- Master Bedroom: (2.62m x 3.61m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the front. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.56m x 1.64m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.40m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (1.76m x 2.19m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, bath, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
The property is surrounded by superbly maintained communal gardens and there is a designated underground car space for residents along with ample visitor parking to the front. It also has a stunning view of the Dublin mountains from the balcony.
BER No. 110608916
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.