- Electronic security gates in to the development.
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approx. 96 sqm (1,033 sqft)
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Double glazed timber framed windows throughout
- Wired for alarm
- Video telephone intercom system
- Lift to all floors
- Secure surface parking behind electric gate
- Suntrap south facing balcony
- Uninterrupted views across Carysfort Park
- Popular established residential location close to all amenities
- Only a short walk from the superb conveniences in Blackrock Village
- Management Company: MD Property Management
- Service charge: €2,024.13
This spacious apartment extends to approximately 96 sqm (1,033 sqft) and enjoys an idyllic and peaceful outlook over Carysfort Park. The well-proportioned accommodation comprises a large open plan kitchen/dining room with access to a sunny south facing balcony, separate generous living room with uninterrupted views across the park, two bedrooms (including master en suite), utility room and main bathroom. The property is further enhanced by surface car parking securely positioned behind a high electric sliding gate.
Superbly located off Carysfort Avenue, the property enjoys a location of enviable convenience in this popular established residential location. Blackrock Village is within walking distance with its wide range of local conveniences and specialist stores. There is excellent public transport available nearby including the Stillorgan QBC and Blackrock DART Station. Within easy reach are the Merrion Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping and the newly extended Frascati Centre. St. Vincent's Hospital and the Blackrock Clinic are also nearby.
- Entrance Hall (3.95m x 1.55m)
- with video telephone intercom system and large cloak closet.
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 2.8m)
- built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and door leading to the balcony.
- With shower attachment, bath, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 6.3m)
- with a fine range of fitted wardrobes, door to Juliette balcony with uninterrupted view of the park.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- With large shower with Mira shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walls.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.65m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen area includes a good range of built in cupboards, tiled floors, stainless steel bowl and half sink unit, dishwasher, fridge freezer unit, Zanussi oven and grill, 4 ring Zanussi ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Dining area includes carpeted floors, door leading to south facing balcony.
- Utility Room (1.3m x 1.75m)
- with tiled floor, washer/dryer, hot press with digital heating controls and immersion.
- Living Room (7.85m x 3.8m)
- feature window with views overlook Carysfort Park, gas fire (with boiler behind), timber surround, granite heartha and ceiling coving.
BER No. 109805861
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.28
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.