- Luxury 2 bed apartment in prestigious development
- Small mixed development of houses and apartments
- 9ft ceilings throughout with extra high skirting boards and large windows
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Underfloor heating and heated chrome towel rails in both bathrooms
- Extensive built in kitchen with all appliances integrated
- Dimmer switches fitted in living and dining areas
- Custom fitted blinds from Hillary’s on all windows and patio doors
- Smart home system installed
- Wired for surround sound in living room.
- Gas fired central heating
- Short walk to Ballyogan LUAS stop
- Access to property direct from patio to carpark
- Designated car space and visitor parking behind electric gates
- Floor area approx. 80 sq. m/861 sq. ft
- Security features include:
- -Fitted with intruder alarm
- -Security video intercom in living area
- -Private carpark behind electric gates
- -Access to apartment directly from designated parking space
On entering the wonderful light filled interior, the high level of specification becomes immediately apparent with 9ft ceilings in every room, ceiling coving, his and her wash hand basins in the ensuite, with marble counters, underfloor heating and chrome heated towel rails in both bathrooms, frosted sliding doors lead to a beautiful contemporary Kitchen where all appliances are integrated.
The layout of this property is well-proportioned and briefly consists of entrance hall with shelfed hot press off, living/ dining/ kitchen room, two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. The designer kitchen is fully fitted with a range of wall and floor level units offering ample storage and space, with feature stone work surfaces, Neff and Electrolux appliances and full height frosted sliding doors into dining living room leading to the private patio. The bedrooms are generous in size with high 9ft ceilings throughout maximising storage along with extensive built in wardrobes. Both main bathroom and ensuite are contemporary in style and are fitted out to a high standard with renowned Rocca sanitary-ware complemented with quality Grohe accessories, heated chrome towel rails and underfloor heating. There is secure designated parking for one car with ample visitor parking behind electric gates.
This property is in close proximity to a range of areas including Kilternan, Stepaside, Foxrock and Cabinteely. It offers direct access to the M50, to Dublin Airport and a network of roads nearby including N11 allowing direct access to city centre. A range of Dublin Buses including the 63, and 46d which serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre, also the 44N Nitelink Service from the City Centre. Retail needs are more than satisfied with ‘The Park’ Carrickmines Retail Park at your doorstep along with Dundrum Shopping Centre. The Beacon Hospital and Sandyford Business Park are in close range. Recreational activities are endless with Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Golf Centre, Wayside Football Club and Westwood Gym, with marine activities in nearby Dun Laoghaire and the Dublin Mountains offering a variety of activities including hill walking, hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. Some of Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. University College Dublin is a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (6.06m x 1.30m)
- with laminate wood flooring and shelfed hot press.
- Living / Dining Room: (2.42m x 9.86m)
- with laminate wood flooring, feature stone fire place with marble surround. Double doors to patio. Frosted sliding doors leading to kitchen.
- Kitchen: (2.98m x 2.56m)
- with tiled floor, recessed spotlights and a range of wall and floor level units, concealed lighting illuminating the granite worktops with integrated sink and drainer, Neff electric hob with chrome splashback and extractor fan over, Neff electric built-in oven, integrated hob, full size dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
- Master Bedroom: (5.38m x 4.96m)
- carpeted with extensive built-in wardrobes, recessed spotlights, 9ft ceiling with coving, custom fitted blinds and handmade curtains included.
- Ensuite: (2.73m x 2.33m)
- with w.c., built in his and her wash hand basin with marble top and ample storage underneath, large integrated mirror with spot lighting, bath with shower attachment, separate step in power shower, heated chrome towel rail, under floor heating, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.34m x 3.74m)
- carpeted with extensive built-in wardrobes, recessed spotlights, 9ft ceiling with coving, custom fitted blinds and curtains included.
- Bathroom: (2.33m x 1.20m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin with marble top and ample storage underneath, large integrated mirror with spot lighting, power shower, heated chrome towel rail, under floor heating, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
A generous sized private patio area, not overlooked with direct access to designated car park space behind electric gates. There is also a common green area, ample visitor parking spaces and a bicycle store shed.
BER No. 101798643
Energy Performance Indicator: 145.47 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.