- Security features include:
- Wired for burglar alarm
- Security video intercom in living area
- Private carpark behind electric gates
- Particular features include:
- Luxury 2 bed apartment in prestigious development
- Small mixed development of houses and apartments
- 9ft ceilings throughout with extra high skirting boards and large windows
- High-quality mahogany hardwood flooring throughout
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Underfloor heating and heated chrome towel rails in both bathrooms
- Extensive built in kitchen with all appliances integrated
- Pre-wired for central audio system & surround sound for each room individually
- Gas fired central heating
- Wooden flooring
- 15 minute walk to Ballyogan LUAS stop
- Designated car space and visitor parking behind electric gates
- Management fee approx. €2100 per annum
- Floor area approx. 95 sq. m/1022 sq. ft
On entering the wonderful light filled interior, the high level of specification becomes immediately apparent with 9ft ceilings in every room, ceiling coving, his and her wash hand basins in the ensuite, with marble counters, underfloor heating and chrome heated towel rails in both bathrooms, frosted sliding doors lead to a beautiful contemporary kitchen where all appliances are integrated.
The layout of this property is well-proportioned and briefly consists of entrance hall with storage cupboard, shelfed hot press off, living/dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. The designer kitchen is fully fitted with a range of wall and floor level units offering ample storage and space, with feature stone work surfaces, appliances and full height frosted sliding doors into living/dining room leading to a south-facing private balcony. The bedrooms are generous in size. Both main bathroom and ensuite are contemporary in style and are fitted out to a high standard with renowned Rocca sanitary-ware complemented with quality Grohe accessories, heated chrome towel rails and underfloor heating. There is secure designated parking for one car with ample visitor parking behind electric gates.
This property is in close proximity to a range of areas including Kilternan, Stepaside, Foxrock and Cabinteely. The LUAS is only a 15 minute walk from the property with direct access into Dublin City Centre. There is direct access to the M50, to Dublin Airport and a network of roads nearby including N11 allowing direct access to city centre. A range of Dublin Buses including the 63, and 46d which serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre, also the 44N Nitelink Service from the City Centre. Retail needs are more than satisfied with ‘The Park’ Carrickmines Retail Park at your doorstep along with Dundrum Shopping Centre. The Beacon Hospital and Sandyford Business Park are in close range. Recreational activities are endless with Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Golf Centre and Westwood Gym, with marine activities in nearby Dun Laoghaire and the Dublin Mountains offering a variety of activities including hill walking, hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. Some of Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. University College Dublin is a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (4.07m x 1.39m)
- with wooden floor, attractive coving, hotpress and storage.
- Inner Hallway: (3.96m x 1.24m)
- with coving, recessed lighting, wooden floor and storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (5.13m x 4.59m)
- large bright room with wooden floor, coving, recessed lighting, tv point, security video intercom, stone surround fireplace with gas inset. Access to Balcony.
- Dining Area: (2.98m x 2.93m)
- with wooden floor, fitted wall to ceiling storage unit and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen: (2.78m x 2.73m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom: (5.15m x 4.25m)
- double room with double wardrobes, coving and recessed lighting. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.71m x 2.42m)
- with w.c., double w.h.b., bath, corner shower, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, fully tiled floor and partial tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.89m x 3.41m)
- double room with recessed lighting, coving and fitted double wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.68m x 2.36m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with unit under, shower unit, tiled floor and recessed lighting.
A generous sized tiled private balcony area, 3.12m x 2.05m (10'3" x 6'9"). There is also a common green area, ample visitor parking spaces and a bicycle store shed. One designated parking space.
BER No. 112446109
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.