- Large, dual aspect, first floor apartment
- Exclusive, mature development off Burlington Road
- Highly convenient location a short walk to St Stephen’s Green
- Refurbished common areas
- Lift access
- Allocated secure car parking
- Floor area 91sqm (980 sq.ft.)
- Management Company: Burleigh Court Management Company
- Service charge: €2,121 per annum
Approached via a refurbished entrance hall and double lift, apartment 16 is a dual aspect first floor apartment extending to an impressive approx. 91sqm (980sqft) and briefly comprises generous open plan living/dining room which opens onto a balcony looking up Burlington Road towards Waterloo Road, kitchen with separate window, two double bedrooms (one en suite), and bathroom. The property is further enhanced with secure allocated car parking which is directly accessed from the back staircase.
Burleigh Court is a well maintained mature development enjoying a location of unparalleled convenience and is a highly sought after residential address off tree lined Burlington Road, which is adjacent to a host of amenities on Pembroke Road including many specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and the Dylan hotel. Fitzwilliam Square, St Stephen’s Green, Iveagh Gardens, and Merrion Square are all within a short walk, as is Dublin’s financial business district. Ballsbridge Village, The Aviva Stadium and Herbert Park are also a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (1.4m x 8.5m)
- with video intercom, walk in shelved hotpress & storage area.
- Living/Dining Room (4.2m x 6.5m)
- (maximum measurement) sliding doors to
- Balcony (4.3m x 1.5m)
- overlooks the corner of Burlington Road towards Waterloo Road.
- Kitchen (3.4m x 2.4m)
- well fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, four ring electric Tappan hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for dishwasher and a washing machine, tiled splash backing, & window.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 4.5m)
- good range of built in wardrobes, door to
- En-suite Shower Room
- Step in shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls & window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.4m)
- includes a good range of built in wardrobes.
- bath, w.c, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled, part wood panelled walls & window.
BER No. 109148106
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.