- Bright spacious third floor one bedroom apartment
- Surface car parking for one car
- Generous living room with access to private balcony
- Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Prestigious residential location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Superb residential investment
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 47sq.m (506 sq.ft)
- Management Company: MD Property Management
- Service Charge: €1,250 p.a.
As previously mentioned Burleigh Court enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience and is a highly sought after residential address off tree lined Burlington Road which is adjacent to a host of amenities on Pembroke Road including many specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and the Dillion Hotel. Fitzwilliam Square, St. Stephen’s Green, Iveagh Gardens, Merrion Square are all within a short walk as is Dublin’s Financial Business district. Ballsbridge Village and Herbert Park is also a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (1.1m x 2.8m)
- with large walk in hot press with shelving.
- Store Room (2.39m x 1.1m)
- built in shelving and hot press.
- Living Room (3.6m x 4.3m)
- with picture window overlooking grounds and door to balcony.
- Kitchen (2.3m x 3.3m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses & drawer units, double stainless steel oven with four ring hob and stainless steel extractor over, washer dryer, free standing fridge freezer, tiled floor and tiled splashback
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.74m)
- excellent range of sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in double shower, tiled walls and tiled floor.
BER No. 101295368
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.33 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.