- Large luxuriously refurbished first floor triple aspect apartment
- Exclusive mature development off Burlington Road, adjacent to Amazon HQ
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Grand Canal Dock and St. Stephen’s Green
- South west facing balcony
- Tastefully presented accommodation
- Featured dual aspect living room, overlooking mature gardens
- A rated double glazed windows
- Gated, surface car park space to rear
- Refurbished common areas
- Lift Access
- Floor Area approx. 105sqm/1,130 sq. ft.
- Service Charge: €2,380
- Management Company: Burleigh Court Management
Apartment 9 is a bright, triple aspect, executive grade apartment extending to an impressive approx. 105sqm. (1,130 sq.ft.) and occupies an entire floor of this section of the development. It has been luxuriously refurbished to include bespoke marble fireplace, energy efficient lighting, new radiators & under floor heating in the bathroom & en-suite. The tastefully presented apartment includes feature oak hardwood floor, doors and architraves with well-appointed bathrooms and kitchen with granite countertops and integrated units.
The accommodation includes a most impressive dual aspect living room with an appealing south west facing balcony opening to an inviting dining room and kitchen, all with garden views. Two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom.
Burleigh Court enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience and is a highly sought after residential address off tree-lined Burlington Road which is adjacent to a host of amenities on Baggot Street including many specialist shops, restaurants and bars. The development boasts its own extensive grounds with mature trees visible from all angles, a unique feature for a city centre block. Grand Canal Dock, Fitzwilliam Square, St. Stephen’s Green, Iveagh Gardens, Merrion Square are all within a short walk as is Dublin’s Financial Business district. Ballsbridge village and Herbert Park are also a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (2.06m x 2.85m)
- with storage cupboard which is plumbed for washing machine with shelving, tiled floor and door to store room with hot water tank.
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 4.05m)
- with a very good range of built in wardrobes, recessed down lighting and door to
- with large step in corner shower unit, his & hers vanity wash hand basins set in a marble top with presses under, w.c., fully tiled walls, heated towel rail next to window and tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Inner Reception Hall (1.45m x 7.35m)
- with tiled floor, recessed down lighting and door to
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 2.85m)
- with a good range of built in wardrobes.
- comprising bath with shower over, his & hers wash hand basins set into marble top, presses under, w.c., fully tiled walls, heated towel rail next to window and tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Living Room (4.65m x 6.05m)
- feature dual aspect room with newly laid hardwood timber floor, bespoke marble fireplace with flame-effect electric fire, sliding door to south facing balcony and arch to
- Dining Area (3.65m x 2.95m)
- with tiled floor, feature large corner picture window and opening to
- Kitchen (2.45m x 4m)
- with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, granite worktop with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric Zanussi hob with feature extractor hood over, integrated Zanussi appliances including double oven & microwave, Electrolux appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Balcony (1.54m x 3.4m)
- south facing overlooking the landscaped grounds of the development with tiled floor.
BER No. 111321725
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.72kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.