- Well presented first floor apartment.
- Spacious accommodation throughout.
- Large living room.
- Modern kitchen.
- Two spacious double bedrooms (master ensuite).
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Storage cupboard in hallway
- Gas central heating.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Designated car parking space.
- Service charge approx. €1750per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Floor area approx. 70 sqm (approx. 750 sq ft)
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, a spacious living/dining room with doors opening onto a newly decked balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) and bathroom.
Bracken Hill is situated right beside Blackglen Village with restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a crèche and a medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park and St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Leopardstown Race course and Fitness Clubs.
Local schools include, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Sliabh Rua on Ballyogan road, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School. Both Kilmacud and Glencairn LUAS stations are within easy reach, as well as several bus services (including 114, connecting with the DART at Blackrock via Sandyford LUAS) and the M50. Also the recent addition on Fernhill Park.
- Entrance Hall: (3.30m x 2.81m)
- with hotpress and storage, storage cupboard, tiled floor, recessed lighting, security intercom and alarm.
- Living Room: (5.61m x 3.51m)
- large reception room with large floor to ceiling window, tv point, phone point and access to balcony. Opening through to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.21m x 2.40m)
- with fitted modern kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers and storage units, sink unit, washing machine, dishwashwer, fridge freezer, built-in electric hob and oven with extractor fan over, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom: (4.74m x 3.26m)
- large room with built-in double wardrobes and tv point. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.91m x 1.59m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.58m x 2.56m)
- with fitted wardrobes, wooden floor and recessed lighting.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 1.77m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are to the front and rear of the building along with numerous visitor spaces. Balcony with decking and south aspect.
BER No. 112487137
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.