- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Large living room. Two spacious double bedrooms. Master bedroom ensuite.
- Walk in storage cupboard / cloakroom Gas central heating. Wired for burglar alarm system. Designated car parking space.
- Service charge approx. €1200 per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Floor area approx. 69 sqm (742 approx. sq ft)
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, a bright spacious living/dining room with doors opening onto a spacious and well maintained balcony, a separate kitchen, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite & balcony access) and bathroom.
Bracken Hill is situated right beside Blackglen Village with restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a crèche and a medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park and St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Leopardstown Race course and Fitness Clubs. This sought after development also enjoys beautiful, landscaped green areas with superb views of Dublin city and bay.
Both Kilmacud and Glencairn LUAS stations are within easy reach, as well as several bus services (including 114, connecting with the DART at Blackrock via Sandyford LUAS) and the M50.
- June 24th 2017 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall: (3.20m x 1.89m)
- with door to walk-in storage cupboard / cloakroom and separate door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.61m x 5.85m)
- with door to large balcony area and large floor to ceiling high window commanding spectacular views across Dublin City and beyond. Opening to
- Kitchen / Dining Area (2.34m x 4.16m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, storage units, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in gas hob and oven by Zanussi with extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Master Bedroom: (3.17m x 4.69m)
- with built-in wardrobes and door to balcony area. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b. and built-in power shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.46m x 3.48m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and shower over.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are to the front and rear of the building.
BER No. 101490894
Energy Performance Indicator: 135.14 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org