- Bright spacious ground floor apartment.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Large living room.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Two bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Gas Central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system fitted.
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Designated car parking space.
- Floor Area 75 sqm (approx. 807.293 sqft)
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, bright living/dining room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom. There is extensive additional storage throughout.
Bracken Hill is situated right beside Blackglen Village with shops, pharmacy and medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park, St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby and Fitness Clubs. This sought after development also enjoys beautiful, landscaped green areas with superb views of Dublin city and bay. Both Kilmacud and Balally Luas stations are also within easy reach as well as several bus services (including 114) and the M50.
- Entrance Hall: (3.00m x 2.55m)
- with door to
- Walk-in Storage Cupboard / Hot Press
- Living Room: (5.75m x 3.70m)
- with door to large patio / balcony area. Opening to
- Kitchen: (2.80m x 4.00m)
- beautiful modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and worktops, sink unit, gas hob, Zanussi electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, provision for integrated fridge freezer and extractor hood.
- Master Bedroom: (3.45m x 5.25m)
- with built-in wardrobe. Sliding door to balcony / patio area. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.85m x 1.55m)
- with shower, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail, tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 2: (3.75m x 2.65m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.75m)
- with bath with shower attachment, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Balcony / Patio Area: 12.05m x 3.40m (39'6" x 11'2") with railed surround and door into master bedroom and living room. The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are in front of the building.
BER No. 108768219
Energy Performance Indicator: 194.22 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com