- Superbly presented first floor apartment.
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Large bright living room.
- Wonderful modern kitchen.
- Two spacious double bedrooms (master ensuite).
- Walk in storage cupboard / cloakroom
- Service charge approx. €1700 per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Gas central heating.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Designated car parking space.
- Floor area approx. 80 sqm (approx.861 sq ft)
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, a bright spacious living/dining room with doors opening onto a spacious and well maintained balcony, a separate kitchen, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) and the second bedroom (with balcony access) and bathroom.
Bracken Hill is situated right beside Blackglen Village with restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a crèche and a medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park and St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Leopardstown Race course and Fitness Clubs. This sought after development also enjoys beautiful, landscaped green areas with superb views of Dublin city and bay.
Local schools include, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Sliabh Rua on Ballyogan road, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School. Both Kilmacud and Glencairn LUAS stations are within easy reach, as well as several bus services (including 114, connecting with the DART at Blackrock via Sandyford LUAS) and the M50.
- Entrance Hall: (2.09m x 1.57m)
- Storage cupboard. Hotpress and storage. Alarm.
- Inner Hall: (3.49m x 1.51m)
- Security intercom.
- Living Room: (5.89m x 3.76m)
- superb light filled room with door to sunny balcony area and large floor to ceiling high window. Tv point. Phone point. Opening to
- Kitchen: (3.69m x 1.82m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, storage units, sink unit, washer/dryer and dishwasher, fridge freezer, built-in electric hob and oven by Zanussi with extractor fan. Tiled floor and partly tiled wall.
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 3.81m)
- Large sunny bedroom. With built-in double wardrobes. Tv point. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.12m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.44m x 2.93m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Door to balcony area.
- Bathroom: (2.11m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., mixer taps, bath with shower attachment, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are to the front and rear of the building along with numerous visitor spaces. Balcony with south aspect.
BER No. 111090668
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.