- Sought after residential development
- Secure parking
- Ground floor contemporary apartment
- Generous patio area
- Gas fired central heating
- Picture telecom entrance
- Good additional storage
- Immaculate presentation
- Floor Area 47 sqm (505 sqft)
Situated in Glasnevin, Addison Park is one of the most appealing residential locations in Dublin. It is serviced by a host of shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels and leisure and sporting facilities. There is a range of well-established schools in the area. The picturesque Botanic Gardens and Griffith Park are a short stroll away. The Bon Secours Hospital, DCU and St Patrick's Training College are close by. Dublin Airport and the M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed. The complex is convenient to Dublin city centre and is well served by public transport.
- Entrance Hall: (3.95m x 1.05m)
- an entrance hall with large storage press and access to all other rooms.
- Living/Dining Area: (2.95m x 4.80m)
- including bay it is a living/dining room with access to a generous east facing balcony and open storage to a galley style kitchen.
- Kitchen: (2.55m x 1.80m)
- galley style kitchen with integrated oven, hob, and extractor hood, dishwasher on washing machine, good counter space and wall mounted storage units and integrated fridge freezer.
- Bedroom: (3.15m x 4.40m (max))
- generous double bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to generous east facing balcony.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.70m)
- contemporary bathroom with 3 piece white suite bath, WC & WHB, shower overhead, part tiled, heated towel rail and large walk in hot press with good storage.
- Patio: (6.50m x 1.55m)
- generous patio area accessed from living room and bedroom.
BER No. 102376217
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.