- Own door apartment
- Positioned on the first floor
- West facing balcony
- Dual Aspect
- Gas fired central heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Secure underground parking for two cars
- Close to the QBC
- Within walking distance of UCD
- Overall measurement approximately 87sqm (936 sqft)
- Management Company: Indigo Real Estate Management,
- Service Charge: €1833 per annum
The open plan living accommodation is a particular feature of this property as it has floor to ceiling windows permitting an abundance of natural light and a door opening onto a beautiful west facing balcony which enjoys the evening sun. The kitchen is extremely well fitted with Neff integrated appliances and a picture window overlooking the inner courtyard which is beautifully maintained.
Booterstown Wood is a highly convenient development positioned off Booterstown Avenue and surrounded by the villages of Blackrock, Mount Merrion and Stillorgan where the new Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre can all be enjoyed. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer. There is a great selection of primary and post primary schools in the locality such as Guardian Angels, Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBS Monkstown, Blackrock College, Newpark and Willow Park. Beyond that the University College Dublin’s campus at Belfield is also close by. Public transport links include the quality bus corridor connecting with the city center, including the Air Coach and there is also the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (1.05m x 7.3m)
- with floor to ceiling storage units.
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 3.2m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front and shelving.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath, electric towel rail, very fine travertine tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 4.11m)
- with door to balcony, built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with w.c., wash hand basin, double shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, and tiled walls.
- Living Area (5.26m x 4.5m)
- with door to balcony, floor to ceiling picture windows overlooking rear of development.
- Dining Area (3.5m x 3.5m)
- Kitchen (3.5m x 3m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, NEFF integrated stainless steel oven, Neff integrated microwave, four ring ceramic hob, undercounter stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan and picture window overlooking inner courtyard.
- Utility Room
- with built in shelving, plumbed for washing machine & dryer
BER No. 102128790
Energy Performance Indicator: 124.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.