- Magnificent dual aspect third floor
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Own door access off an open-air walkway
- Spectacular views over Dublin Bay to Howth
- Floor to ceiling windows in the south west facing living room
- Secure designated car parking space with direct lift access
- Floor area of approx. 75 sqm (812 sqft)
- Access to communal roof terrace
- Secure underground bicycle storage
- Visitors car park
- Fully furnished
- Service charge: approx. €1,400
- Management Company: DPM Property Management
The property itself comprises bright and spacious accommodation, benefitting from dual access orientation. Lift access from the ground floor as well as the underground carpark opens onto the outdoor walkway, with a low maintenance flower bed beside the front door. Inside, a hallway leads through to a fabulous open plan kitchen/living/dining room, with views from the kitchen
over the bay and full height windows in the living area overlooking Mount Merrion and the surrounding areas. There is also a door out to the south west facing balcony from this room. There are two double bedrooms off the hall, one ensuite, as well as a family bathroom. The bathrooms are fitted out to the highest of standards with full tiling throughout. The apartment is further
benefitted from a communal rooftop terrace with uninterrupted views over Dublin Bay and all surrounding areas. One designated underground carparking space comes with the apartment behind secure electronic gates. There is also direct access from the apartment development to the N11 bus stop.
The apartment is situated in an area that is very well serviced by a selection of amenities. Booterstown itself has several shops and restaurants as well as playing host to some of Dublin’s finest schools. The villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan are within easy reach of the property, as well as the Dart at Booterstown offering access to all coastal areas. The QBC on the Stillorgan
Dual Carriageway provides a direct route to the city centre. The UCD Belfield campus is also within a short walk of the property.
- RECEPTION HALL (1.05m x 7m)
- carpeted, shelf unit, gas fired radiator & storage unit, video intercom to front entrance.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA (6.9m x 2.6m)
- laminate wooden floors, range of ground and overhead units, integrated NEFF oven, integrated NEFF microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher. Measurement includes small utility room plumbed for washing machine, with shelving. Picture window overlooking Dublin Bay.
- LIVING AREA (3.75m x 4.65m)
- continuation of the laminate wooden flooring, door out to balcony, large south west facing floor to ceiling windows which look out over Mount Merrion.
- BALCONY (2.55m x 2.25m)
- Master Bedroom (2.65m x 4.25m)
- (including built in wardrobes) door out to balcony, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Very well appointed with fully tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, heated mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 (2.65m x 3.1m)
- built in wardrobes
- Very well appointed with fully tiled floor and walls, bath with overhead shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, w.c., underfloor heating, heated mirror.
BER No. 102129699
Energy Performance Indicator: 106.2 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.