- Built by Park Developments in 2006.
- Video Intercom System.
- Two balcony areas.
- Rationel double glazed windows.
- Master ensuite.
- Designated resident and ample visitor car parking.
- Excellent spacious second floor accommodation of approximately 77sqm (804sqft).
- Service charge currently €1,751 per annum.
The development boasts a wealth of amenities nearby, including established schools, sporting, leisure and shopping facilities. Knocklyon and Rathfarnham shopping centres are nearby to meet your daily needs and Dundrum Town Centre is just 5-10 minutes’ drive. There are many golf courses to choose from in the immediate area, along with Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and the Dublin mountains for walking and cycling.
There are excellent public transport links available, with a QBC into the city centre close by and the Luas park & ride at Dundrum and Sandyford. Boden Heath’s immediate proximity to the M50 also affords excellent access to arterial roads and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (4.5m x 1.1m)
- with recessed lighting, video intercom system, alarm panel and has access to the utitliy room, shelved cloakroom with attic access, shelved hot-press with large immersion water tank.
- Utility Room: (2.1m x 1.0m)
- plumbed with washing machine, with tiled ceramic floor and shelving.
- Living/Dining Room: (5.3m x 4.3m)
- with enclosed gas boiler. Opens out onto main south westerly facing balcony. Access through to the
- Kitchen: (2.1m x 3.0m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink units, tiled splashback, integrated Neff electric oven, integrated four ring electric Neff hob with extractor fan, integrated Zanussi fridge freezer, recessed lighting and tiled ceramic floor.
- Master Bedroom: (5.0m x 3.3m)
- with fitted wardrobes, opens out on to balcony and also
- with w.c., w.h.b., step in shower, recessed lighting and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 3.1m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, bath with shower over, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
Main Balcony: 1.5m x 3.9m (4’11” x 12’10”) the apartment benefits from a large south-westerly facing balcony, off the living/ dining room. Secondary Balcony: 1.2m x 2.3m (3’11” x 7’7”) there is also a secondary balcony off the master bedroom. The well maintained and planted grounds are a particular feature of Boden Heath. To the rear there is a most attractive landscaped lawned area complete with children’s playground, flowerbeds, and an abundance of mature shrubs and bushes. There is also a designated car space with ample visitor parking.
BER No. 102173937
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.93kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.