- Beautiful bright apartment of approx 68sq.m (732sq.ft)
- Superbly located to the rear of the development overlooking the communal gardens
- Designated parking
- Well maintained and popular residential development on Morehampton Road
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent condition throughout
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Service charge approx €3,100
No. 163 is a corner unit flooded with light and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout with two double bedrooms, master ensuite , a large living/dining opening onto generous balcony with unobstructed views over the communal gardens. The accommodation is well laid out, extending to approx 68sq.m (732sq.ft) and comprises entrance hallway, utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer, there is a spacious living/dining room with beautiful views and benefitting from excellent sunshine. Off this room, there is a modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of units and integrated appliances.
Bloomfield Park is an exceptionally popular development in this much sought-after area in the heart of Donnybrook. It is within walking of a myriad of amenities, to include a selection of specialist shops, restaurants and bars in both Donnybrook and Ranelagh. Dublin City centre’s main financial and shopping districts are within easy access and transport links are excellent. The property is located a short walk from both Donnybrook and Ranelagh Villages.
- Hallway (1.2m x 4.4m)
- Tiled floor with intercom
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 4.7m)
- bright double room, built in wardrobes, large window overlooking the front.
- En-suite Shower room
- tiled floor, tiled walls, shower unit with power shower, w.c., w.h.b., spot lights.
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 4.1m)
- double room, built in wardrobe, large floor to ceiling window.
- bath, power shower over, w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.8m x 3.8m)
- Large, bright room with doors out to balcony which spans the width of the apartment. Wooden floor throughout. Kitchen located off.
- Kitchen (1.9m x 2.6m)
- modern high gloss kitchen with range of eye and floor level units, integrated Neff oven, Neff Hob, extractor fan, microwave, pantry drawer, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, tiled floor
- Utility Room (1.9m x 1.7m)
- provision for washing machine, cloak storage, heating controls. Good storage.
- Balcony (1.6m x 7.5m)
- spacious private balcony overlooking the attractive communal gardens.
- The development is beautifully maintained and Apt. 163 is nicely positioned to the rear of the development , with an excellent private balcony overlooking the communal gardens. The property further benefits from designated car parking
BER No. 111686002
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.