- Lift in development
- Secure underground parking behind electronic gates
- Electric heating
- Double glazed timber windows throughout
- Dual aspect
- West facing balcony
- Two double bedrooms
- Floor area approx. 69 sqm (748 sqft).
- Service Charge: Approx. €1,800 per annum
- Management Company: Wyse
The apartment is accessed from a decked landing and the accommodation extends to approx. 69 sqm (748 sqft). On entry to the apartment there comprises a welcoming hallway off which there is a utility room plumbed for a washing machine, hot-press, well-fitted main bathroom, hot-press and two double bedrooms including master en suite. The open plan kitchen/living room is dual aspect having the advantage of enjoying both the morning and evening sun with access to the balcony.
Fitzwilliam Quay is a location of unparalleled convenience as it provides easy access to St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre. The surrounding area hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Hallway (1.05m x 6.35m)
- with own hall door from decked landing and maple floor.
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Hot Press
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 3.15m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- with bath with shower over, vanity whb, wc, tiled floor, tiled walls, under floor heating and large mirrored splash back.
- Bedroom 2 (4.75m x 2.65m)
- with floor-to-ceiling window, built-in wardrobe and
- En-Suite Shower Room
- with shower, whb, wc, tiled floor, tiled walls and under floor heating.
- Sitting Room (4.70m x 3.75m)
- with maple floor, opening to dining area and door to
- Balcony (1.75m x 3.70m)
- facing west.
- Dining Area (3.05m x 2.60m)
- opening to
- Kitchen (1.70m x 3.10m)
- with wall and floor presses, Whirlpool dishwasher, sink unit, Whirlpool oven, Whirlpool ceramic hob, extractor fan, built-in Whirlpool fridge and freezer and tiled splashback.
BER No. 110927001
Energy Performance Indicator: 151.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.