- 4th Floor 1 bedroom apartment
- 1 Designated underground car parking space
- Electric storage heating
- Double glazed windows
- Total floor area approx. 48 sq.m (516 sq.ft) excluding balcony
The location of this apartment could not be better. Situated in Smithfield Village a host of amenities are provided for including a supermarket, cinema, medical centre, bars and restaurants. Dublin City Centre is only minutes’ walk away and the area is well served by public transport, with the Luas red line running through Smithfield, and numerous busses available on Arran Quay.
Access to this particular block is from Haymarket Square.
- Entrance Hallway (2.53m x 1.56m)
- Intercom. Large storage press and hot press. Fusebox.
- Bathroom (1.83m x 2.37m)
- Bath with shower attachment. W.C. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled floors and walls.
- Bedroom (3.8m x 3m)
- Built in wardrobes. Sliding door to balcony.
- Living Room (4m x 4.64m + 2.62m x 1.2m)
- Large open plan living area with door to balcony. Bay window.
- Kitchen (2.41m x 2.21m)
- Extensive range of shaker style fitted presses. Granite work tops and sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer and Neff dish washer. Tiled floors.
BER No. 111913505
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.