- Second floor contemporary apartment built in 2007
- One designated underground car space
- South facing balcony overlooking communal gardens
- All rooms with a bright south facing aspect ensuring oodles of natural light
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Storage unit off hallway
- Gas fired central heating
- Total floor area approx. 76 sq.m (818 sq.ft)
The grounds are well maintained and the attractive design of the block incorporates an atrium that allows oodles of light throughout. This apartment is one of the most well positioned within the development as it has a south facing aspect to all rooms which maximises the light and is positioned on the second floor which minimises sound. The block is also of modern construction having been built in 2006 with excellent sound proofing between units.
Apt. 303 is a delightfully bright two bed apartment with a spacious and comfortable living/dining room and a stylish modern kitchen. The large living room also has access to a south facing balcony, providing scenic views across the city to the Dublin mountains. Both bedrooms are well proportioned double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room The apartment also contains a luxuriant family bathroom complete with large airing cupboard. This apartment also has separate study off the hallway which may serve a variety of uses as required.
Hampton Lodge is located off Grace Park Road. It is well serviced by shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, leisure and sporting facilities. It is close to DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin Airport. The M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed and the city centre is minutes away.
- Entrance Hall (3.50m x 1.35m)
- Storage unit, laminate floor and telephone com to entrance.
- Study (2.05m x 2.35m)
- Window facing into atrium.
- Living Dining Room (4.90m x 4.90m)
- Spacious living dining room with laminate floor and French doors onto south facing balcony.
- Kitchen (2.30m x 2.75m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, ceramic tiled floor, black marble countertop, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine.
- Balcony (1.75m x 4.00m)
- Spacious south facing balcony overlooking communal grounds, and with external shed housing gas boiler.
- Bedroom One (2.65m x 5.00m)
- Double bedroom with south facing aspect, built in wardrobes and ensuite.
- Ensuite (2.30m x 1.50m)
- Fully tiled ensuite with contemporary wc, whb, stand in electric shower, heated towel rail and mirror.
BER No. 110293321
Energy Performance Indicator: 108.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.