- Penthouse apartment.
- High ceilings.
- Gas fired central heating.
- 2 Underground car parking spaces (no. 74 & 75) beside the lift.
- Walk in condition.
- Double glazed windows.
- Approx 120 sq. m excluding balcony
- Balcony is 18 sq. m / 190 sq. ft
- The service charge is €1658 annually covering building insurance, refuse etc.
This bespoke Penthouse is presented in show house condition and has a large private balcony with wonderful views of the Dublin mountains. Among the many special features of this particular apartment are the extra high ceilings and large windows. There are hardwood floors throughout this apartment and the modern designed kitchen is extremely well fitted with high gloss quality fitted press units, marble worktops, ceramic flooring and fully integrated appliances. The Penthouse boasts ample storage space and also has the benefit of having 2 designated car spaces in the underground car park which are both beside the lift. The main bedroom has a large ensuite, and there are 2 further double bedrooms. All the bedrooms open on to the balcony. The large open plan living and dining area is flooded with natural light and is a very relaxing living space. A large family bathroom and spacious hallway are extras that will suit the discerning purchaser. The penthouse also has 2 entrances. There is gas fired central heating. Hampton Lodge is very well maintained and the foyer of the development boasts triple height ceilings. There are attractive open lawn areas and pathways surrounding the apartments and visitor parking.
Located just off Grace Park road, behind The Cloisters development, this penthouse is very convenient to the numerous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants Drumcondra Village has to offer. It offers ease of access to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, Beaumont, Mater & Temple Street Hospitals, DCU and Trinity and the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system. You can walk to Drumcondra Station to use the Arrow rail service and there are also numerous bus routes servicing Drumcondra including a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC). Several of Ireland’s most prestigious educational institutions are within walking distance, including St Patrick’s College of Education, Mater Del Institute of Education and All Hallows College, all 3 associated with nearby Dublin City University.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Hallway (1.80m x 7.50m)
- Wood flooring. Intercom. Large Hot press. Heating controls.
- Main Bathroom (2.50m x 2.10m)
- Spacious bathroom with bath and shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and floors. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Marble tops and shelving.
- Living Room (5.70m x 3.50m)
- Open plan sitting room with white oak wood flooring. Double folding doors to balcony. Television and telephone points. High ceilings with extra windows. Recessed lights
- Kitchen / Dining Room (3.70m x 7.20m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with wall and floor high gloss cabinets. Marble worktops with sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Steel extractor canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor area.
- Store / Second Entrance Area
- There is a second entrance which is an ideal storage area. Fusebox
- Main Bedroom (3.80m x 7.50m)
- Large bright and spacious room with built in wardrobes. Wood Flooring. Door to balcony. Television and telephone points
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.20m x 1.50m)
- Double shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Granite tops and shelving. Extractor fan. Tiled walls and floors. Heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x3.50m)
- Double room with built in wardrobes. Double folding doors to balcony. Wood flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 3.00m)
- Double room with built in wardrobes. Double doors to balcony. Wood flooring
- Balcony (1.55m x 11.80m)
- Large balcony with opaque glass offering great privacy. External lighting. The balcony can be accessed from all the bedrooms and living accommodation. There are views of Dublin city.
Communal lawn areas and pathways. 2 designated underground car parking spaces
BER No. 100684737
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.