- Luxurious first floor apartment.
- Bright spacious accommodation with dual aspect windows to living area.
- West facing aspect to all other rooms.
- Gas fired central heating with nest system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Newly appointed luxuriant bathroom.
- Two good double bedrooms.
- Stylish fitted kitchen.
- Secure designated underground car space.
- Service charge €2163 p.a.
- Owner occupied.
- Suitable for first let.
- Approximate Floor area 55sqm (592 sqft)
Ideally situated in the heart of Dublin’s financial district with a range of bars, bistros, cafes, restaurants, the Gibson & Spencer Hotels and the National College of Ireland literally on the doorstep while the iconic Samuel Beckett Bridge allows a five minute walk to Grand Canal Dock and all the amenities it has to offer. There are a wide variety of gyms, fitness centres and sports clubs close by. The LUAS stop at the gates of the development at Mayor Square provides easy access to the rest of the city and beyond. PWC, AIG and Facebook are just some of the major employers in the area.
- Entrance Hall: (2.95m x 1.10m + 4.10m x 1.00m)
- L-shaped entrance hall with timber floor and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 2.90m)
- Bright double bedroom with decorative coving, large window overlooking courtyard with a west facing aspect and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.55m x 2.10m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, large window with west facing aspect overlooking the courtyard.
- Bathroom: (1.85m x 2.10m)
- Newly renovated fully tiled contemporary bathroom with double shower and rain effect head, brand new luxury sanitary wear, WC and WHB, large heated mirror and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: (3.55m x 6.50m (including kitchen))
- Open plan kitchen dining room with dual aspect lighting, access to west facing balcony, decorative coving, timber affect laminate floor.
- Kitchen: (3.00m x 1.75m (max))
- with wall and floor mounted light grey matte kitchen units with good storage and ample counter space, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, integrated Zanussi dishwasher and integrated Beko fridge/freezer.
BER No. 113236046
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.