- Bright accommodation of approximately 54 sqm (581 sqft)
- Cosgrave built development
- Electric heating together with open fireplace in the living room
- Quiet development in the heart of Dublin 4
- Recently replaced bathroom
- Separate storage shed located in the grounds
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Superb location close to Donnybrook Village
- Within close proximity of public transport facilities including the DART and the QBC
- Video intercom
- Sky property management, €1,400 per annum
Apt. 43 is a well laid out apartment set back from the road, featuring a living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and recently replaced bathroom. The two bedrooms enjoy a quiet aspect at the rear of the development. Extending to approximately 54sqm (581 sq.ft) this apartment offers comfortable accommodation in this convenient area.
Donnybrook village and Ballsbridge are within a short distance of the Belville development, offering an array of shops, restaurants and cafes. UCD is also within a five minute drive of the property, and a wide range of bus routes are on the doorstep of this apartment, to and from the city centre. The RDS, one of Ireland’s biggest and most well known stadiums, is only a short stroll away.
- Reception Hall (3.39m x 2.80m)
- with door to cloakroom with built in shelving and hanging space.
- Living / Dining Area (3.5m x 4.79m)
- with attractive walnut timber flooring, open fireplace with raised hearth, window overlooking communal grounds and open arch leading to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (2.12m x 2.99m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, double stainless steel oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine, dishwasher, tiled splash back and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 3.5m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking communal grounds.
- Bedroom 2 (2.1m x 3.5m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted mirrored wardrobes.
- newly replaced bathroom with WHB, WC, bath with rain shower over, modern tiled floor and walls, chrome heated towel rail and a hot press with built in shelving.
- There is parking for 2 cars within the landscaped grounds together with separate storag
BER No. 111401477
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.