- Exceptional Dublin 4 location close to all local amenities
- Two double bedrooms
- Car space included in sale
- Well proportioned living space
- Electric storage heating
- Accommodation of approx 57sq.m (614 sq.ft)
- Walking distance to the DART & Dublin City Centre
Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approx 57sq.m (614sq.ft) to include hallway, two double bedrooms, fitted bathroom, large open plan sitting/dining room with double doors out to communal gardens. The kitchen is accessed from the hall and has a good range of units and a window to the front. The property has been well maintained and further benefits from one car parking space.
Cannon Mews is superbly positioned off Haddington Road in the heart of Dublin 4. Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St Stephen’s Green are all within easy reach and there are an abundance of amenities on the doorstep including a range of specialist shops, restaurants and recreational facilities; transport links are also excellent.
- Hallway (1m x 3.6m)
- Hallway with storage unit and hotpress. Wooden floor throughout
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 3.7m)
- wardrobes, wooden floor, electric storage heater
- Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 3.0m)
- wardrobes, built in drawers, window to the side
- Open plan Sitting/Dining room (3.2m x 8.4m)
- spacious room with double doors out to the communal garden.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 2.6m)
- accessed from the hall with a range of eye and floor level units, tiled floor, part tiled walls, Whirlpool integrated oven, Whirlpool hob, extractor fan, provision for dishwasher, provision for fridge, sink unit. Window to front.
- bath, Triton T90 shower, w.c., w.h.b., window to side, tiled floor
- The development is superbly located off Haddington Road and has communal gardens to the rear . There is access directly from the living area out to the gardens. The apartment benefits from one designated car space.
BER No. 111680898
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.