- Spacious accommodation of approximately 54 sq.m. (581 sq.ft.).
- Electric heating.
- Designated car parking space.
- Service Charge: approximately €1,500 per annum.
- In the heart of Terenure and close to all its amenities.
- Semi-solid wood flooring throughout.
Located off Rathfarnham Road, Beechlawn Mews is a peaceful cul-de-sac with the benefit of every convenience and amenity available on the doorstep. These including public transport - 15, 16 and 49 bus routes and various primary, secondary schools and universities close by. Recreational and sporting amenities are also available. Bushy Park is a hop and a skip away while the Dublin Mountains are easily accessible for more vigorous walking and hiking, Sporting facilities to include GAA, golf, tennis, bowls, and rugby clubs are all easily accessible. Terenure Village has an enviable selection of boutiques, groceries, the major supermarkets, banks, restaurants and pubs. A library, post-office and Enterprise Centre are also close by. A little further afield, excellent shopping may be found at the Swan Centre Rathmines, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
- Entrance Hall: (1.25m x 4.78m)
- bright spacious hall with semi-solid wood flooring.
- Living Room: (3.20m x 4.84m)
- with picture window, open fireplace with timber surround and marble hearth
- Kitchen: (2.29m x 2.17m)
- newly installed with a range of cupboards and units, built-in New World oven and grill, four ring electric New World hob, tiled splashback, Beko free-standing washing machine and Whirlpool under counter fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 1: (3.69m x 2.59m)
- bright spacious room with built-in wardrobes and semi-solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (2.62m x 2.89m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Shower Room: (1.82m x 1.71m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner electric Triton T90XR shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
There is a designated private car parking space to the front of the development with a communal garden to the rear.
BER No. 101021285
Energy Performance Indicator: 304.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.