- Wonderfully bright and spacious first floor apartment superbly presented throughout.
- Freshly painted turn-key condition.
- Large living/ dining area with feature bay window.
- South facing balcony with views of Dublin Mountains.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Lift and intercom.
- Designated underground car space & visitor car parking.
- Management fee approx. €2,000 per annum. (Indigo Property Management Company).
- Total floor area approx. 98 sq. m. (1054 sq. ft.).
Immaculately presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings it briefly comprises of entrance hall, an open plan, bright living/dining area with feature bay window and modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms (master with en-suite) bathroom and a sunny balcony. Ample storage is provided and there is a designated underground car space and visitor car parking. The grounds are well kept and perfectly landscaped with plentiful open space.
The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marlay Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer and several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley; St Columbus and Divine Word, Our Lady's Boys and Girls National School). Leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club are all in easy reach. Bus routes include no. 14, 16, 75,116, 175 & Dublin Coach Airport Bus & Luas Green Line is a 5 minute drive (Balally being the closest stop). Ballintyre’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre.
- Entrance Hall:
- [2.50m x 1.30m] + [1.05m x 5.91m] + [1.91m x 1.38m] with solid beech wood flooring, door to hot press/airing cupboard. Security intercom and burglar alarm system.
- Living / Dining Room: (8.42m x 4.22m)
- with solid beech wood flooring, feature electric fireplace, TV point, feature bay window with westerly aspect. Access to balcony.
- Kitchen: (3.49m x 2.75m)
- beautiful modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and display units. Tiled floor. Built-in appliances, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer, tiled floor with mosaic tiled splashback, Aeg Electrolux oven and Aeg gas hob with extractor fan over.
- Master Bedroom: (3.48m x 3.40m)
- carpeted, built in wardrobes, TV point. Door to en-suite.
- En-suite: (1.60m x 1.96m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., power shower, mosaic tiling and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.45m x 3.66m)
- carpeted, with floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.79m x 3.41m)
- carpeted and built in wardrobes, TV point.
- Bathroom: (1.94m x 2.13m)
- bath with shower attachment, w.c. and w.h.b. Heated towel rail, tiled floor part tiled wall.
The balcony enjoys a sunny southerly position overlooking the grounds of the development and views of the Dublin Mountains.
BER No. 111458303
Energy Performance Indicator: 126.05 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.