- Ground floor two bed two bath apartment
- In turn-key condition
- Own door access with west facing patio
- Overlooking beautifully landscaped green
- Gas fired central heating
- Lift and intercom
- Designated wide underground car space & visitor car parking
- Management fee approx. €1,930.19per annum. (Indigo Property Management Company)
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, a bright living/dining area and modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master with en-suite) bathroom and own door access to a sunny patio area overlooking the landscaped green. Ample storage is provided and there is a designated underground car space (generous in size) and visitor car parking. The grounds are well kept and perfectly landscaped with plenty of open space.
The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marlay Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer and several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley; St Columbus and Divine Word, Our Lady's Boys and Girls National School). Leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club are all in easy reach. Bus routes include no. 14, 16, 75, with 116 & 175 (to UCD), & Dublin Coach Airport Bus & Luas Green Line is a 5 minute drive (Balally being the closest stop). Ballintyre’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre
- February 23rd 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (1.28m x 3.51m & 1.15m x 1.88m)
- L-shaped, with large hotpress / storage cupboard.
- Living / Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.36m x 10.17m)
- Open plan. Living / Dining Room - carpeted with access to the patio area. Kitchen - tiled floor, range of kitchen units and cupboards,tiled splashback, stainless steal sink unit, integrated appliances, Aeg electric hob and oven with extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Master Bedroom: (2.64m x 5.64m)
- [measurement including Ensuite] double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes and door to
- With w.c., w.h.b., shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.54m x 2.43m)
- Double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.64m x 2.85m)
- Spacious room with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone attachment shower and heated towel rail.
The patio enjoys a sunny westerly position overlooking the grounds of the development and views of the Dublin Mountains.
BER No. 107392383
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.