- Spacious two bed apartment
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Two car parking spaces behind a secure barrier
- Accommodation of approx. 80sqm (868sqft)
- Superb location within walking distance of Blackrock village
- Own door entrance
- Electric storage heating
- Management Company: Avoca Lodge Management Company, Cedar Building Co. Ltd., Abbey Lands, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
- Service charge: Approx. €1870 per annum
The location of the apartment is superb, close to the idyllic seaside village of Blackrock with its selection of amenities to include cafes, restaurants, shops and services. The redevelopment of the Frascati centre will see a host of new shops, supermarkets and restaurants, while the redevelopment across the road will bring a range of new employment opportunities to the area. The DART at Blackrock and the QBC on the N11 dual carriageway providing easy access to the city centre and all surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall
- steps up to the landing
- Landing (3.3m x 2.1m)
- with Velux skylight, ceiling coving, centre rose double doors leading to the front
- Front Living Room (4.85m x 5.6m)
- to include sliding wood double glazed window, fireplace place and timber surround and slate heart, ceiling coving, centre rose 3.43m (11’25”) ceiling height.
- Kitchen (2.75m x 3.35m)
- with parquet flooring, overhead fitted units, Candy fridge freezer, Beko oven, four ring hob, extractor over, washer, single bowl stainless sink unit and Cookworks microwave, ceiling coving and sliding slash window.
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.92m)
- to include a range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, door to en suite shower room
- Ensuite Shower Room
- to include tiled floors, tiled wall. w.h.b, w.c and from the bedroom there is a door leading out to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.4m)
- to include a range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, and balcony
- Main Bathroom (2.15m x 2.1m)
- to include tiled floors, partially tiled walls, corner bath, w.c, pedestal w.h.b, celling coving, extractor, hot press with emersion unit and timer and built in shelving
BER No. 101121689
Energy Performance Indicator: 502.27
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.