- Well-proportioned bright accommodation of approx. 42sq.m. (452 sq.ft.)
- Well established address in the heart of Dublin 4
- Gas fired central heating
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Private parking
- Short walking distance from the Dart, the Luas and Aviva Stadium
- Within easy access to Ballsbridge & Grand Canal Dock and St Stephen’s Green
The bright, well-proportioned accommodation extends to approx. 42sq.m. (452sq.ft.), and comprises an entrance hall, under-stair storage, living/ dining area, fully fitted kitchen and double bedroom with ensuite. The property has been well maintained and further benefits from one car parking space.
The development is superbly positioned within short walking distance of the city centre, Grand Canal Dock, Aviva Stadium and the RDS. The Dart at Grand Canal is a within minutes, as is the Luas at Charlemont. The locality is served by an abundance of amenities, to include specialist shops, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets and recreational facilities. 1 Auburn will undoubtedly appeal to those looking for a well-located base in the capital or a residential investment.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 1.2m)
- with tiled flooring.
- Under-stair Storage (1.5 x 1m)
- with tiled flooring, tumble dryer, counter-top freezer.
- Living/ Dining Area (4.25m x 3m)
- with electric insert fireplace, timber mantel, tiled hearth, window overlooking front.
- Kitchen (1.5m x 3.4m)
- with range of eye level and floor level presses, cupboards, drawers, stainless steel sink and drainage area, window overlooking front, Electrolux Favorit dishwasher, Zanussi washing machine, Teka oven and four ring hob with extractor fan hood over, Powerpoint fridge, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, kitchen houses Baxi gas boiler.
- Bedroom (2.8m x 4.5m)
- with inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes, window overlooking carpark, with storage cupboard (.74m x 1.5m).
- Ensuite Bathroom (3.2m x 1.8m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, pedestal W.H.B., vanity mirror above, Bristan shower unit, W.C.
BER No. 104434659
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.5kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.