- Stunning modernised and refurbished studio apartment
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Prime location situated in this sought-after development
- Close proximity to the villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan
- Two car parking spaces
- Oil fired communal heating system
- Floor area of approx. 42 sqm (452 sqft)
- Management Company: Wyse
- Service Charge: €2,170 p.a. to include heating
As mentioned, the property has been fully renovated to a high standard. Entering from the hall with storage units, a generous living/dining room features a large window giving this room a bright and spacious feeling. A door leads through to the kitchen which has been fully kitted out with all modern integrated appliances. A second room provides bedroom space with built in wardrobes and storage. The bathroom has been fully refurbished and is finished to a very high standard.
The location of this property is second to none, situated on Mount Merrion Avenue and with the villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan on the doorstep. The QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway offers direct access to Dublin city centre, as does the Dart in Blackrock at the other end of Mount Merrion Avenue. Blackrock hosts a selection of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, while Stillorgan also provides a range of services and amenities. UCD Belfield campus is also within a short walk of the property.
- Reception Hall (1.15m x 3m)
- built in storage unit, hotpress with built in shelving.
- Living Room (3.78m x 3.92m)
- magnificent oak timber flooring, very fine picture windows overlooking the communal grounds and built in storage unit.
- Kitchen (2.4m x 2.08m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses and drawer units, stainless steel Zanussi oven with integrated stainless steel microwave, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated dishwasher, single drainer sink unit, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge freezer, granite work surface, tile splashback, tiled floor and wine rack.
- Bedroom (3m x 2.77m)
- excellent range of built in fitted wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- comprises pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., double shower, tiled walls and tiled floor.
BER No. 111991204
Energy Performance Indicator: 228.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.