- Spacious dual-aspect third-floor apartment
- Generous south-facing principal living accommodation
- Quiet exclusive tree-lined road adjacent to Ballsbridge Village and within walking distance of St. Stephen's Green
- Lift access to all floors
- Allocated car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area approximately 88 sq.m./947 sq.ft.
- Management Company: Johnston Property Management Services
- Service Charge: Approximately €1,960 per annum
Apt. 17 is an instantly appealing bright and particularly spacious apartment that has been well-maintained over the years and will appeal to discerning owner occupiers and investors alike seeking a very special apartment on one of Dublin’s most prestigious roads.
The impressive south and west facing accommodation extends to approx. 88 sq.m. (947 sq.ft.) and comprises: generous reception hall, large south-facing living room, separate kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom, storage room, cloak cupboard and utility room with hot press which is plumbed for washing & drying machines.
Ashley Court enjoys an exclusive peaceful yet highly convenient location in the very heart of Dublin 4. It is within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, the City Centre and is adjacent to a wide selection of amenities available in Ballsbridge and Baggot Street to include specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, churches, hotels and the recreational amenities of Herbert Park and Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club.
- Reception Hall
- with cloak cupboard & storage room.
- Utility Room
- with hot press which is plumbed for washing and drying machines.
- Living Room (4.85m x 5.15m)
- dual aspect room with large picture windows largely facing south, with side west facing window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.45m x 3.90m)
- comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob with extractor hood, integrated oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled splash backing, space for freestanding fridge and south-facing picture window.
- comprising bath with shower attachment, pedestal whb, wc and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.60m)
- plus bay window and built-in wardrobes with door to
- comprising step-in tiled shower, pedestal whb and wc.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.05m)
- plus built-in wardrobes with large west-facing picture window.
BER No. 110342862
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.59 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.