- Spacious tastefully presented dual aspect two bedroom apartment
- South facing aspect overlooking Clyde Road
- Feature living room with bay windows
- Highly convenient location adjacent to Ballsbridge and within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green
- Separate kitchen
- New double glazed windows installed in March 2018
- Lift access to all floors
- Low-density development, one of 21 apartments
- Allocated off street car parking
- Secure bicycle shed
- Generous storage
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area approx. 94.0sqm (1,011 sq. ft.)
- Cullen Property Management
- Service charge €1,965 per annum
No. 12 is a most appealing and substantial owner occupied two bedroom apartment which is tastefully presented with a light contemporary Farrow and Ball interior. This impressive dual aspect apartment extends to approx. 94sqm (1,011sq.ft.) and briefly comprises an inviting reception hall opening to a feature south facing living/dining room enjoying a delightful outlook over Clyde Road, generous separate kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. The apartment also benefits from two useful store rooms.
Ashley Court enjoys an exclusive, peaceful and yet highly convenient location in the very heart of Dublin 4. It is within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, the City Centre and is adjacent to a wide selection of amenities available in Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Baggot Street to include special shops, restaurants, pubs, churches, hotels and the recreation amenities of Herbert Park and Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club.
- Reception Hall (3.20m x 2.75m)
- built in storage cupboard, alarm pad and door opening to
- Living/Dining Room (4.90m x 5.20m)
- overlooking Clyde Road, non-functioning Chesney fireplace with a slate inset and raised slate hearth.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.55m x 3.90m)
- very well fitted with a good range of white high gloss units comprising cupboards, drawers, presses, worktop, tiled splash back, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, 4 ring Neff gas hob with feature extractor hood over, double Neff oven, fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Centre island unit with feature butcher block worktop, shelving underneath, picture window taking in the views of tree lined Clyde Road.
- Inner Hall (0.95m x 5.15m)
- with doors to
- Storage Room (0.85m x 1.70m)
- Utility/Store (1.50m x 1.65m)
- plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer and hot water tank with shelving above.
- comprises bath with shower over, WC, pedestal w.h.b, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.60m)
- plus bay window, built in wardrobe and door to
- comprising step in tiled shower, w.c., pedestal w.h.b and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.00m)
- plus good range of built in wardrobes.
BER No. 104241898
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.