- Bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 66sqm (710sqft)
- Electric heating
- East facing patio overlooking the manicured communal gardens
- Secure communal parking
- Superb location close to Blackrock village
- Within close proximity of public transport facilities including the DART and the QBC
- Management charge approx. €2,000 per annum
No.24 Castledawson is ideally positioned within the Sion Hill development with a rear patio overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens. The spacious and well laid out accommodation extends to approximately 66sqm (710sqft) and briefly comprises an entrance lobby, a large living/dining room with an archway through to a contemporary kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and a generous bathroom. The property benefits from a low maintenance patio with gravel terrace to the rear overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens of Sion Hill.
Sion Hill is a mature and well-maintained development, offering a serene and comfortable environment in which to live, while being close to the charming village of Blackrock, with its selection of excellent cafes, pubs, restaurants two shopping centres and boutique shopping to enjoy. Public transport facilities including the DART at Blackrock and Booterstown and numerous bus routes make commuting to the city centre and surrounding areas extremely easy. There are various leisure and recreational facilities nearby to include beautiful walks through Blackrock Park, tennis and rugby clubs as well as four yacht clubs and a marina at nearby Dun Laoghaire for the sailing enthusiasts.
- Entrance Lobby (1.00m x 1.40m)
- with tiled floors, thermotat and digital security alarm panel
- Living Room (6.00m x 5.10m)
- with laminate timber-effect flooring, open fire with electric fire insert with marble mantle surround and hearth, electric storage heating and an intercom system, ceiling coving and centre rose, arch into
- Kitchen (2.60m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floors, tiled splashback, range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, free standing Creda electric oven and hob, Zanussi washer-dryer, electric extractor fan, Tricity undercounter fridge with a freezer box and centre rose
- Inner Hallway (0.90m x 2.20m)
- with laminate timber-effect flooring, centre rose, shelved hotpress with water tank
- Bedroom 1 (2.40m x 3.40m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes and overbed wardrobes, ceiling rose, and laminate timber-effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.30m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes and overbed storage cupboards, laminate timber effect flooring, ceiling rose and door out to rear patio
- Bathroom (1.90m x 2.40m)
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., pedestal w.h.b, bath with telephone shower over, extractor fan, ceiling rose, heated chrome towel rail and Dimplex electric heater.
- overlooking communal gardens, concrete slab patio with gravel area surrounded by a fence
There is communal off street parking set behind an electronic security barrier. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance patio and gravel garden with an easterly orientation and a gate out to the communal landscaped lawned gardens.
BER No. 102758067
Energy Performance Indicator: 72.81
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.