- Secure underground car parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Extensive Oak flooring
- Service charge approximately €2,800
- Lovely modern accommodation of approximately 102sq.m/ 1098sq.ft
- Stunning views over the Dun Laoghaire West Pier and Dublin Bay.
- Very convenient and much sought after location
- Lift to all floors
This magnificent property is presented in walk in condition throughout and offers everything expected of a contemporary modern apartment catering for all present day needs. Constructed Circa 2006 Apt. 95’s bright and spacious accommodation is complemented by a stylish modern interior with neutral colour schemes and high quality finish throughout. This apartment is further enhanced by a large balcony offering sea views of the Yacht Club and Marina. There is one designated secure underground parkign space.
Without question the location is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in the heart of Dun Laoghaire with its excellent array of amenities to include specialist and boutique shopping and major shopping centres, 12 screen cinema, Pavilion Theatre, Lexicon Library and the People’s Park with its excellent Sunday’s Farmer’s Market to mention a few.
There are pleasant scenic walks along the seafront and piers located just opposite with the marina and four major yacht clubs being of major interest to the sailing and marine enthusiast. Transport is excellent with a number of regular bus routes on your doorstep and the DART station at Dun Laoghaire positioned just opposite providing ease of access to and from the city centre.
- Hallway (7.6m x 1.5m)
- with laminate wood flooring, intercom, recessed lighting, hotpress, storage cupboard and utility cupboard
- Living Room (5.7m x 6m)
- with laminate wood flooring, sea views out over the west pier, views towards Dublin City Centre, access out to balcony, door to Juliette balcony and opening through to the kitchen
- Kitchen (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, a wide range of wall and floor units, built in Indesit dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, integrated Neff mircrowave, electric fan, integrated oven with four ring Neff gas hob & extractor fan and integrated fridge/freezer
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 5m)
- with wardrobe, door out to balcony, sea views and door to
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 2.8m)
- door out to balcony, sea views, built in wardrobes
- En Suite Bathroom (1.5m x 2.3m)
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, under sink storage
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 2.4m)
- door out to balcony, sea views, built in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom (2m x 1.7m)
- Bath with shower insert, wash hand basin with under sink storage, w.c., recessed lighting
- Balcony (8.3m x 1.8m)
- Spectacular sea views over the West Pier and towards Dublin City Centre
There is an extensive balcony overlooking Crofton Road with a decked floor and offering sea views through the marina. This large balcony is ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining.
BER No. 103911178
Energy Performance Indicator: 94.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.