- Generous accommodation extending to approximately 95.2sq.m (1,025sq.ft)
- Blinds, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Modern interior design with a superb standard of finish throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- South facing balcony
- Direct lift access to all floors
- Service charge of approximately €1,999 per annum
- Designated surface car parking with ample visitor parking
- Short stroll to Cabinteely Village and Cabinteely Park
The apartment is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and has been tastefully refurbished by the present owners to represent a turnkey walk into situation for the eventual purchasers. The kitchen, bathroom and en suite have all been upgraded and the south westerly orientation that drenches the sitting/dining room with natural light makes this apartment exceptionally attractive with the added bonus of a suntrap balcony overlooking the superbly maintained mature sylvan setting.
St. Gabriel’s is a highly sought after and modern development ideally located in a quiet enclave off Johnstown Road. The property enjoys a host of amenities close by including Cabinteely Village with its excellent restaurants, Cornelscourt Shopping Centre with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and Blackrock Village both within easy reach providing a wide range of specialist shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and churches. There are excellent recreational amenities in the vicinity including Kilbogget Park, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Westwood Gym and Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club. The M50 is close by providing ease of access to all points north, south, east and west of Dublin City Centre including Dublin Airport and finally the QBC at the N11 is only a short walk away providing ease of access to Dublin City Centre with Lehaunstown LUAS stop just slightly further afield.
- Reception Hall (1.3m x 2.2m)
- with solid maple floor, ceiling coving, digital security alarm unit, enclosed fuse board, deep storage and hot press with immersion, cloak hanging and shelving
- Inner Hall (1.7m x 7.3m)
- with ceiling coving, enclosed radiator, maple floor, intercom to front door and double folding glazed doors open into the
- Sitting/Dining Room (5.5m x 7.9m)
- with solid maple floor, ceiling coving, bay window with fitted shutters, LED recessed lighting, attractive view over the grounds, sitting room has large enclosed radiator, ceiling coving, built in corner press unit, TV stand with cupboards under, fitted shelving, attractive fireplace with marble inset, hearth, timber surround and gas fire to the front and double glazed sliding patio door opening out to the
- Balcony (4.2m x 1.5m)
- with a southerly orientation and overlooks the particularly well-maintained grounds with mature trees and views of the Dublin Mountains
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.5m x 3.1m)
- with a Cube fitted kitchen, natural stone floor, off white kitchen comprising worktop, large bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Nordmende four ring induction hob with Elisa stainless steel extractor fan with glass hood over, Belling stainless steel integrated microwave, Neff stainless steel fitted oven, Indesit integrated washer/dryer, Electrolux integrated dishwasher, Belling integrated fridge/freezer, corner pull out pantry/larder unit, attractive tiled splashback, water filter for purified water, drawers, saucepan drawers and pull out spice rack
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Vado power shower with oversized tray, glass wall, shampoo and shower gel alcove, extractor, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, wall mounted w.c., fitted shelf, illuminated mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and a chrome heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 3.5m)
- with solid maple floor, window overlooking the grounds, a range of ceiling to floor fitted sliderobes, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Vado power shower, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards over, illuminated mirror, fitted shelf, tiled floor and walls, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3.8m)
- with solid maple floor and a range of ceiling to floor sliderobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3.1m)
- with solid maple floor and ceiling to floor sliderobes
The apartment benefits from having a south facing balcony overlooking the superbly maintained mature sylvan setting. It has one designated surface parking space along with ample visitor parking.
BER No. 105180632
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.