- Prestigious highly regarded address
- Excellent surface and underground parking
- Floor area approximately 100sq.m (1,075sq.ft) excluding the balconies
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Service charge approximately €3,000 per annum
- Management Company is Wyse
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm
- Video intercom to front gates and block entrance
- Secure development behind electric gates
- Spectacular views across Dublin Bay, Monkstown and Howth
- Sunny south facing terrace overlooking the landscaped grounds
- Dual aspect apartment
- Within a short stroll of Dun Laoghaire and the superb amenities in Monkstown
A landmark development by renowned Cosgrave developers, situated in the heart of Monkstown enjoying spacious accommodation extending to approximately 100sq.m (1,075sq.ft) with wonderfully landscaped gardens and a stunning vista across Dublin Bay to Howth. Constructed circa 1991, Salthill is a very highly regarded development with stunning, well maintained grounds that are securely positioned behind electric gates adjacent to Salthill/ Monkstown DART station.
Apartments in Block D are the most sought after and rarely come to the market. They are renowned for providing generously proportioned accommodation with stunning views in a secure environment within walking distance of the excellent amenities within Monkstown village & Dun Laoghaire Town Centre.
Though the apartment has been very well maintained throughout, the purchaser may like to upgrade and modernise the property to their own taste and flair. The large balcony and terrace front and back are a particular feature of this quality apartment, with the balcony from the sitting room looking directly across Dublin Bay to Howth and the terrace off the dining room is ideal for al fresco dining and benefits from a sunny southerly orientation whilst overlooking the manicured grounds.
The location could not be more convenient being within a short walk of both Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire with their selection of excellent specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, shopping centres, the IMC cinema, schools and churches. There are also excellent recreational amenities in the immediate area including the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire harbour with its two piers, four yacht clubs and extensive marina, as well as the popular coastal walks, just to name a couple. Salthill/ Monkstown DART station at the entrance provides easy access to and from the city centre.
- Reception Hall (3.05m x 1.85m)
- with solid maple floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, video intercom to front door and gates, digital security alarm unit, fuse board, door to cloak hanging store and hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.25m x 3.05m)
- with built in wardrobes and double glazed tilt and turn door opening out to the large south facing terrace/patio
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.8m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and desk with shelving over, ceiling to floor unit enclosing the Baxi gas fired central heating boiler with heating controls and timer, ceiling coving, dual aspect windows, balcony door opening out to the side facing west and a double glazed tilt and turn door opening out to the rear sun terrace
- of generous size with pedestrian access to the car park
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.95m x 2.85m)
- with tiled floor, is fitted with a range of press units, drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, Indesit washer/dryer, tiled splashback, porthole window, ???? oven with four ring electric hob over, extractor fan, breakfast bar unit with wine rack and storage over and under, integrated fridge/freezer and double folding glazed windows opening into the sitting room
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.8m x 5.6m)
- with double folding doors opening in, solid maple floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, attractive painted Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth and gas coal effect fire set in, built in shelving units, tilt and turn double glazed door opening out to the side west balcony and double folding double glazed French doors opening out into the balcony facing out to the sea
- Bedroom 3 (5m x 3.3m)
- with recessed lighting, an excellent range of built in wardrobes, cupboards over the headboard and sliding panels offering further storage, tilt and turn door opening out to the balcony and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with corner bath with Mira 88 shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, w.c., extractor and recessed lighting
- with bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., extractor, shelving unit with shaving socket and part tiled walls
- the balcony to the rear overlooks the Monkstown/Seapoint bathing area, west and to the east of Dun Laoghaire Harbour
BER No. 111510699
Energy Performance Indicator: 268.76 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.