- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Fantastic views of the Dublin Mountains from the living room and kitchen
- Modern fitted separate kitchen with Häcker kitchen units
- Three double bedrooms
- Access to attic via stira from apartment
- Main bathroom and master ensuite (Duravit sanitary ware)
- Lift and intercom system
- Designated parking space and ample visitor parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Beside beautiful parkland area
- Glencairn LUAS is within walking distance
- Convenience to M50 and 46B/47 bus route service
- Management Fee approx. €1,400 per annum
- Floor area approx. 90sqm (970sqft).
Presented in superb condition, the accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall (with access to attic via Stira), living area, dining area, modern fitted kitchen with Häcker kitchen units, three double bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom.
Grianan Fidh is located in the Sandyford/Stepaside area, while less than a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre, Aikens Village boasts “Fresh” food store, pharmacy, GP, dental practice, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. The new public park at Fernhill on the Enniskerry Road is a great recent additional amenity to the area.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, Stepaside Educate Together National School and Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, St Patricks National School in Glencullen and Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is less than a 10 minute’ walk (there is a walk way to the Luas close to the apartment).
- Hall: (7.66m x 1.32m)
- with hot press and storage, access to attic and video intercom.
- Living Room: (4.97m x 3.87m)
- with TV point, recessed lighting, access to balcony x2, fantastic views of Ticknock and overlooking local park.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (5.53m x 2.68m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, Häcker kitchen units, recess lighting, fitted dish washer and fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 1: (4.28m x 3.19m)
- with fitted double wardrobes, access to balcony.
- En-Suite: (3.30m x 1.48m)
- with WC, WHB, shower. Tiled floors and walls. Duravit sanitary ware.
- Bedroom 2: (3.19m x 3.16m)
- with fitted double wardrobes and access to balcony.
- Bedroom 3: (3.22m x 2.42m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.44m x 1.84m)
- with WC, WHB, bath with shower attachment and tiled floor and walls. Duravit sanitary ware.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents along with numerous visitor spaces. Access to balconies from both sides of the apartment.
BER No. 112944327
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.