- Ground floor apartment
- Highly convenient yet tranquil location only minutes from the heart of Monkstown and Blackrock
- Well served by public transport to include bus, DART and Aircoach
- Residents pedestrian access to Monkstown Road
- Gas fired central heating
- Designated parking
- Service charge of approximately €1350 per annum
- Floor area of approximately 66sq.m (710sq.ft)
- Separate lock up store room
- Open fireplace
- Curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The location cannot be more convenient being just off the Stradbrook Road close to the junction with Newtownpark Avenue within easy walking distance of Blackrock and Monkstown villages where there are a wide range of amenities, shopping centres, specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and bus routes. Dun Laoghaire is also within easy access where all usual amenities are available. The area is very well served by public transport with a regular bus service on both Stradbrook and Monkstown roads. The DART at Seapoint and the Aircoach servicing the airport on the hour from Monkstown Village. Local amenities are excellent with beautiful walks along the seafront as well as numerous sporting facilities to include tennis, rugby, football and hockey clubs and the marine and sailing enthusiast will be especially interested in the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Entrance Hallway (1.6m x 3m)
- with laminate floor, door to shelved storage room, fuse box and door to shelved hot press with dual immersion system
- Living/Dining Room (5.1m x 4.7m)
- with video entry phone, open marble fireplace with marble hearth, ceiling coving, sliding patio door to the balcony and door to
- Balcony (2.8m x 1.4m)
- Kitchen (3.9m x 2m)
- with window to side, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, gas Gloworm Flexicon Heating SX boiler, Zanussi built in oven with four ring electric hob and extractor over, single bowl stainless steel sink, Zanussi Electrolux washing machine, a range of floor and wall units, display cabinets and space for standalone fridge/freezer
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.6m)
- to the rear with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden and built in wardrobes
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, window to side, bath with Triton Aqua Sensation electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin and large fitted mirror
To the front of the property there is designated parking all bordered by well-maintained communal landscaped grounds. The apartment also avails of its own private lock up store to the rear of the development.
BER No. 111973426
Energy Performance Indicator: 270.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.