- Well-manicured leafy grounds
- Designated off-street parking with ample visitor spaces
- Well maintained, turnkey condition
- Alarm, gas-fired central heating and floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows
- Solid walnut flooring throughout
- Annual Service Charge Approximately: €1,139.29
The accommodation comprises a bright, welcoming entrance hall with storage, leading to a large, open-plan, kitchen/ living/ dining room with ample space for a dining table and chairs and living room suite, and includes a full, modern kitchen. An inner hall leads to a large family bathroom, two generous double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite featuring a generous step-in shower. To the front and rear of the property are two large balconies with views over the leafy communal grounds.
83 Olcovar benefits from large floor-to-ceiling windows to the front and rear, allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the property, showcasing the beautiful solid walnut floors throughout.
Olcovar is ideally located a few minutes’ walk from Shankill Village, with its wide range of shops, schools and transport options, including multiple bus routes, the Aircoach, and the DART. There is an abundance of recreational activities on the doorstep, including Shankill Tennis Club and Shanganagh Park, with the beach and the mountains a stone’s throw away.
This property is sure to suit many buyers, including first-time buyers, those wishing to trade down, and investors.
- Inner Hallway (1.4m x 1.4m)
- including storage press, alarm panel, and housing the boiler
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (6m x 5.9m)
- with solid walnut floor, storage housing the washing machine, modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, four-ring electric Whirlpool hob, Whirlpool integrated oven, wall and floor units, stainless steel sink unit, large American style fridge/freezer, electric wall-mounted fire in living area and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the communal leafy grounds with small balcony area to the front
- with tiled floor and part-tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower, recessed lighting, vanity shelf and heated towel rail
- Inner Hallway
- with solid walnut floor and hot press with water tank
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 3.8m)
- with solid walnut floor, built in wardrobes, glass door leading to rear balcony and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.9m x 2m)
- with tiled floor and part-tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, large step in shower, and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (Currently Music Room/Library) (2.6m x 3.8m)
- with solid walnut floor, built-in wardrobes and door leading to rear balcony
BER No. 112327002
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.19
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.