- Beautiful ground floor two- bedroom apartment.
- Floor area 70.25 sq.m / 756 sq.ft approx.
- Gas fired central heating.
- West facing sun terrace.
- Secure underground gated parking.
- Residents’ gym with pool, and crèche on-site (immediately next door).
- Luas, M50, N11.
- New Cherrywood development http://www.cherrywooddublin.com/.
- Service Charge €1,384
The apartment briefly comprises; large entrance hall, bright and spacious dual aspect living/dining room, fully-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a newly fully refurbished family bathroom. The living room opens onto a beautiful decked west-facing sun terrace, perfect for dining ‘al fresco’.
It is located just off the N11 and a short stroll to Cherrywood Luas stop, while also benefitting of several bus routes including Dublin Bus routes 7, 84, 84A, 111 from Cherrywood and 84X, 145, 740 from Loughlinstown, Bus Eireann Route 133, the Wexford Bus (QBC), and the Aircoach 702 to Dublin Airport. Cabinteely village and Cabinteely Park are close at hand. The M50 is nearby, providing seamless access to Dublin Airport and surrounding counties.
The apartment will also benefit from the new Cherrywood Development – which recently achieved planning permission. It includes shops, restaurants, four new schools (two primary and two secondary), a shopping centre (approx. half the size of Dundrum Town Centre), and over 150 acres of parks with All Weather Sports Pitch, Tennis Courts etc.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/ Dining Room (3.70m x 5.80m)
- Spacious dual-aspect room with semi-solid wood floor, spot lighting, video intercom, gas fireplace with granite base and wooden mantle, door to west-facing deck and opening to
- Kitchen (2.20m x 2.50m)
- With fitted wall and base cream units, new electric oven, hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, spot lighting and mosaic-style partly tiled walls and tiled floors.
- Bedroom 1 (4.0m x 2.5m)
- Extremely spacious double bedroom with semi-solid wood floor, spot lighting, satellite TV point, cream built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- With tiled shower and floor, shower, wash hand basin, shaving light and w.c.
- Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 2.8m)
- With semi-solid wood floor, cream built-in wardrobes and spot lighting.
- Bathroom (1.90m x 2.20m)
- with bath and overhead shower, wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled floors and w.c.
The property is set amidst well maintained communal grounds and water features, with residents' gym and leisure centre, and crèche on-site.
BER No. 105323604
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.07
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.