- A first floor apartment with views of Howth Harbour
- Generous external balcony
- Open format kitchen/living room
- Gas fired central heating
- Surround sound speaker system throughout all rooms
- Generous kitchen with ample storage
- Two fully tiled bathrooms
- Overall floor area of approximately 68 sq.m (732sq.ft) excluding the balcony
- One designated secure underground car space allocated to the apartment
- Located adjacent to Howth DART Station
standard, now offering the new owners a turn key
opportunity. The spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hall with spacious hot press, magnificent open plan living/dining room with access to the balcony. There is a separate kitchen, utility press, two spacious double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and main bathroom. There is 1 underground car parking space.
Howth with its many amenities is right on your doorstep and the DART station less than a minute's stroll. Sports enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice as the area is well serviced by quality championship golf courses and sailing clubs. You have an endless choice of excellent seafood restaurants and gastronomic pubs. This apartment offers easy access to the magnificent coastal scenery and the open landscape of the Hill of Howth. Dublin Airport, M50 and Dublin City are easily accessible. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (3.90m x 1m + 5.25m x 1m)
- L-shaped entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor, airing cupboard with storage and secondary storage unit which is plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom One (4.20m x 2.45m)
- Built in wardrobe and surround sound speakers.
- Bedroom Two (3.90m x 2.70m)
- Double bedroom with views of Howth Harbour. Surround sound system. Built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.25m x 2.40m)
- Shower cubicle. W.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor
- Bathroom (1.85m x 2.80m)
- Tiled walls and floor, w.c., wash hand basin, bath and heated towel rail
- Living/Dining Room (7.00m x 3.35m)
- Open plan reception room with views over Howth Harbour and access to an external balcony
- Kitchen (2.60m x 2.40m)
- Wall and floor mounted units, sink unit and drainer. Good storage, ample counter space and integrated oven/hob with extractor fan. Granite work tops and tile splash back. Dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
Underground car parking space. Balcony to the front.
BER No. 111092573
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.