- Amazingly presented 2 bedroom third floor apartment.
- Floor area 70sq.m / 753 sq.ft approx.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Not overlooked west facing balcony.
- Stunning west facing views.
- Secure underground gated parking.
- Residents’ gym with pool, sauna, jacuzzi and crèche on-site.
- Luas, M50, N11.
- New Cherrywood development http://www.cherrywooddublin.com/.
- Items included in sale: beds, sofa suite, dining table chairs, bedroom furnishings, kitchen appliances.
- Secure underground parking
- Quiet peaceful setting
The apartment briefly comprises; an entrance hall, living room with beautiful views, fully-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms both with views (one en-suite) and a family bathroom. The living room opens to a west facing balcony with stunning views over both south county Dublin and the Dublin Mountains. The balcony is one of only a few in the development which is not overlooked and has unimpeded views.
77 West Courtyard is located just off the N11 and a short stroll to Cherrywood Luas stop, while also benefitting of several bus routes including Dublin Bus routes 7, 84, 84A, 111 from Cherrywood and 84X, 145, 740 from Loughlinstown, Bus Eireann Route 133, the Wexford Bus (QBC), and the Aircoach 702 to Dublin Airport. Cabinteely village and Cabinteely Park are close at hand. The M50 is nearby, providing seamless access to Dublin Airport and surrounding counties.
The apartment will also benefit from the new Cherrywood Development – which recently achieved planning permission. It includes shops, restaurants, four new schools (two primary and two secondary), a shopping centre (approx. half the size of Dundrum Town Centre), and over 150 acres of parks with All Weather Sports Pitch, Tennis Courts etc.
- Entrance Hall (2.15m x 2.1m)
- with laminate wood flooring and hot press
- Living Room (5.15m x 4.4m)
- with laminate wood flooring, wooden fireplace surround with gas fire insert, west facing views, door to balcony and opening to the
- Kitchen (1.95m x 3.4m)
- with an extensive range of wall and floor cabinets, tiled splashback, electric Beko oven with Beko gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer
- with partially tiled walls, shower, bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and wall mounted light
- Master Bedroom (3.15m x 4.2m)
- with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.8m x 1.9m)
- with shower, w.c., wash hand basin and wall mounted light
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 3.6m)
- with laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobe and west facing views
Tullyvale also has the added benefit of an onsite pool and gym, crèche, secure underground parking and well maintained communal grounds with fountains and green areas for children to play.
BER No. 100217157
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.54
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.