- Measuring approximately 82sq.m (883sq.ft)
- Full market rent achievable
- Large two bedroom apartment
- Dublin Bus, LUAS, Aircoach
- South facing large balcony
- Panoramic views over Cherrywood and the Dublin Mountains
- Service charge of approx. €2,074 per annum
- Secure underground parking for two cars
The apartment briefly comprises; large entrance hall, bright and spacious living/dining room, fully-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom. The living room opens onto a large south-facing balcony with panoramic views over Cherrywood and the Dublin mountains.
It is located just off the N11 and a short stroll to Cherrywood Luas stop, while also benefitting of several bus routes including Dublin Bus routes 7, 84, 84A, 111 from Cherrywood and 84X, 145, 740 from Loughlinstown, Bus Eireann Route 133, the Wexford Bus (QBC), and the Aircoach 702 to Dublin Airport. Cabinteely village and Cabinteely Park are close at hand. The M50 is nearby, providing seamless access to Dublin Airport and surrounding counties.
The apartment will also benefit from the new Cherrywood Development – which recently achieved planning permission. It includes shops, restaurants, four new schools (two primary and two secondary), a shopping centre (approx. half the size of Dundrum Town Centre), and over 150 acres of parks with All Weather Sports Pitch, Tennis Courts etc.
- Entrance Hallway (3.6m x 2.3m)
- with semi-solid floor, alarm panel, intercom to front door, storage and hot press
- Living Room (7.1m x 5.67m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, limestone fireplace surround with electric fire insert, double doors out to the balcony and opening through to the
- Kitchen (2.4m x 3.1m)
- with an extensive range of wall and floor units, tiled floor, part tiled wall, metal splashback, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric Hotpoint cooker, electric Samsung four ring hob and Neff extractor fan
- Master Bedroom (3.5m x 3.6m)
- with built in wardrobes, picturesque view and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.2m x 1.6m)
- with part tiled walls, tiled floor, wash hand basin, extractor fan, Dimplex wall heater, step in shower, w.c., shaving socket and light
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.6m)
- with built in wardrobes and picturesque view
- Bathroom (2.3m x 1.7m)
- with part tiled walls, tiled floor, Dimplex heater, extractor fan, bath with Mira shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., shaving socket and light
- Balcony (1.9m x 11.2m)
- with panoramic views over green parkland and the Dublin Mountains with a south facing orientation
BER No. 111973525
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.89
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.