- Highly regarded prestigious residential location
- Suntrap south facing balcony overlooking Vesey Park
- Presented in turnkey decorative order throughout
- Two generous sized double bedrooms with ample storage
- Lift to all floors
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Two parking permits available and car parking spaces within the grounds
- Within a 5 minute walk of the superb amenities and facilities in Monkstown Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- The seafront, four yacht clubs and extensive marina and piers at Dun Laoghaire Harbour within close proximity
- Fitted carpets, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale (excluding the freezer)
- Designated basement lock up storage and coal bin
- Service charge of approximately €2,100 per annum
- Managed by Core Estate Management
- Floor area of approximately 65sq.m (700sq.ft)
Apt. 7 Scotia comes to the market in excellent condition and decorative order. It extends to approximately 65sq.m (700sq.ft) and benefits from fully upgraded kitchen and bathroom, replaced windows and solid walnut flooring. In recent times substantial upgrades were made to the electric heating and the wiring. There is a private designated basement store with coal bin, beautifully landscaped well-maintained sunny communal gardens as well as parking in the grounds. A particular feature of the apartment is the south facing suntrap balcony accessed off the sitting room that enjoys a stunning outlook over Vesey Park with mature trees and wildlife along the extremely well-maintained grounds.
The location of this superb property needs little introduction and is second to none. The villages of Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire are only a short walking distance away offering a wide variety of amenities including specialist shops, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, shopping centres, churches and pubs. There is an excellent public transport system available on the doorstep including Salthill & Monkstown DART Station and numerous bus routes including the No’s 46A, 7, 75 and 4 offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a range of recreational activities including golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs along with a number of sailing activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Marina. The seafront offers many beautiful walks.
- Reception Hall (2.2m x 1.85m)
- with solid walnut floor, intercom to front door, double doors opening to the hot press which is shelved with further cupboard storage over and a utility press which doubles up as an extension to the kitchen with freezer, microwave, electric fuse board with further storage over
- Kitchen (2.4m x 1.9m)
- with Chinese style polished tiled floor, a range of cream high gloss press units, drawers, solid Iroko wood worktop with glass mosaic splashback over, integrated Belling slimline dishwasher, Samsung fitted oven, Zanussi electric ceramic hob with extractor over, Indesit washer/dryer, integrated fridge, corner pull out press unit, pull up matching Iroko fold up table and picture window overlooking Vesey Park facing south
- Sitting Room (5m x 3.75m)
- with solid walnut floor, ceiling coving, custom made polished sandstone surround fireplace with a Tripp TR4 solid fuel insert stove, large picture window overlooking the south facing balcony, the grounds and Vesey Park and a Sun Ray electric radiator
- Balcony (0.95m x 2.9m)
- with a south facing orientation
- Inner Hall (3.9m x 1.05m)
- with solid walnut floor, brushed chrome fitted elevated shelving and Unidare storage heater
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.47m)
- with ceiling coving, two double built in wardrobes with shelving and shelf storage over, Dimplex PLX panel convector heater and views south over the grounds
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.75m)
- with ceiling coving, Dimplex PLX panel convector heater, an excellent range of built in wardrobes and upper cupboards with push spring opening
- with underfloor heating, Jura Gris polished natural stone floor tiling, Duravit wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, Roca bath with pumped Triton T80 electric power shower, wall mounted Duravit w.c., LED lighting set into the bath panel, extractor fan, part tiled walls, Dimplex wall mounted fan assisted heater, illuminated shaving mirror and towel rail
Two parking permits come with the apartment for parking in the well maintained and sunny grounds . Visitor permits are also available. Designated basement storage measuring approximately 1.5m x 1.05m with a separate coal bin.
BER No. 108118829
Energy Performance Indicator: 153.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.