- Mature and well maintained development
- First floor apartment with covered terrace and private walled garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Lift to all floors
- Designated car space
- Separate ground floor storage room
- Communal gardens and grounds
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 78.9 sqm (849 sqft)
- Service charge €2,614 per annum with an additional €1,000 per annum towards the sinking fund
- Management Agent: Access Property Management
The convenience of the location being within walking distance of Monkstown’s churches, its attractive local shops and lively restaurants and cafes is only one of the many reasons that this is one of South County Dublin’s best apartments.
The accommodation located on the first floor benefits from a covered patio/terrace with steps to its own private walled and gated garden. Accommodation of approximately 78.9 sqm
(849 sqft) includes gracious entrance hall, two bedrooms (master bedroom en suite), living room, dining area, kitchen, main bathroom and utility room immaculately presented and ready to walk into.
Salthill & Monkstown DART Station, Dublin bus and Aircoach stops are all a short walk away. Monkstown and adjoining Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire offer a huge range of recreational and sporting amenities such as tennis, bowling, sailing clubs and coastal and pier walks.
- Entrance Hall (1.42m x 5.84m)
- with new solid oak parquet floor and fitted cloaks cupboard
- Bathroom (1.78m x 1.63m)
- with bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls
- with tiled floor and plumbed for washing machine
- Living Room (5.73m x 3.57m)
- with new solid oak parquet flooring, attractive fireplace with gas coal effect fire, patio doors to covered terrace and opening to
- Dining Room (3.31m x 2.3m)
- with fitted shelving, storage cupboard and patio doord to covered terrace
- Kitchen (2.58m x 2.02m)
- with Italian Euromobil kitchen with Bosch oven and extractor fan, De Dietrich hob, Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch microwave oven, integrated Bosch fridge and Bosch dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 (3.09m x 4.15m)
- with magnificent views overlooking the gardens and grounds towards Monkstown, fitted wardrobe and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.08m)
- with fitted wardrobe and wonderful views over the communal gardens and Monkstown
COVERED PATIO/TERRACE: 2.68m x 1.86m (8’10” x 6’1”) with folding doors from the sitting and dining area opening fully to create an outside room, tiled floor, electricity socket and steps to PRIVATE WALLED GARDEN: 6.19m x 8.35m (20’4” x 27’5”) with Indian sandstone paving, outdoor lighting, mature shrubs and plants with separate gated access to communal gardens.
BER No. 101766848
Energy Performance Indicator: 358.81
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.