- Renovated and excellently presented first floor apartment with accommodation extending approximately 42 sqm (452 sq ft).
- Communal parking with barrier entrance onto Highfield Road.
- Fitted blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Electric storage heating throughout.
- Resident access to excellently maintained communal lawned gardens planted with mature trees, shrubs and plants
- Superbly located in the heart of Rathgar Village.
- Service Charge of approximately €1,290 p.a.
- Current rent approximately €1,600 per month.
Internally this apartment extends to approximately 42 sqm (452 sq ft) offering light infused accommodation throughout to include a spacious open plan living / dining area with fully fitted kitchen off. The spacious double bedroom has a very pleasant outlook over the gardens to the rear of the block, a fully tiled shower room completed the accommodation. This property comes to the market with the benefit of communal parking entered through a secure barrier while the residents have access to an excellently maintained communal lawned garden planted with a range of mature shrubs, trees and plants.
Rathgar is a largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyer. Located approximately 3.5km from Dublin City Centre, serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. Local parks nearby include Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey at both Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B and 140. Two local Luas stops at Milltown and Beechwood service the area and are approximately 15 mins walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall:
- with door to hot press / storeroom.
- Shower Room: (1.95m x 1.80m)
- with quadrant shower unit, T90Z electric shower, w.c, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
- Living/Dining Area: (3.65m x 3.65m)
- Open plan with feature open fireplace, picture window overlooking gardens to the rear.
- Kitchen: (1.85m x 4.00m)
- with excellent range of cupboards, integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit and window to side.
- Bedroom: (2.80m x 3.50m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear garden.
Superbly located and accessed off Highfield Road with secure barrier entrance onto a communal parking space. The apartment is approached by a flight of stairs which brings you to the main entrance and up another small flight of stairs onto the first floor. Surrounding the development there are several gardens which are excellently maintained and planted.
BER No. 104975669
Energy Performance Indicator: 272.35 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.