- Ground floor apartment
- Highly convenient location in the heart of Monkstown Village
- Gas fired central heating is currently out of commission and will require a new system to be installed by the purchaser
- Designated parking behind electric gates
- Floor area of approximately 71sq.m (765sq.ft)
- Situated amongst communal landscaped grounds
- Management charge of approximately €2050 per annum (an additional €4,000 is due over the next two years for upgrade works)
- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Well served by public transport including DART and bus
The property’s location in the heart of Monkstown, and its wonderful village ambiance, could not be more convenient. The adjacent Monkstown Crescent has undergone a complete regeneration and now provides excellent specialist and boutique style shops, cafes and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin, including Bresson and Salt at Avoca. Both Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and Blackrock offer further extensive shopping options. The area also offers a host of excellent recreational amenities including the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers, four yacht clubs and extensive marina as well as Monkstown Fitness Swimming and Leisure Club on Monkstown Avenue. A selection of tennis, rugby, hockey, soccer, GAA and golf clubs serve the local community and the nearby coast boasts many interesting and popular walks.
- Entrance Hall (2.8m x 3.9m)
- with digital alarm, shelved hot press with dual immersion, intercom to front and further storage room
- Living Room (3.5m x 6.7m)
- with sliding patio door opening out onto a balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens, wall lights and timber fireplace with marble insert and hearth and gas inset
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 4.4m)
- with quarry tiled floor, a range of wall and floor units, single bowl stainless steel sink, Beko washing machine, Tricity Bendix cooker, Thor extractor over, Servis dishwasher, Powerpoint standalone fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the gardens
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- with fully tiled walls and floor, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet and extractor fan
The property is situated off Pakenham Road with sliding electric gates opening into the communal landscaped grounds. There is one designated car parking space and a pedestrian gate to the end of the development opening into Monkstown Village.
BER No. 106340839
Energy Performance Indicator: 280.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.